Director of Development - Identity and Access Management
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We are seeking a Director of Software Development to lead a team of engineers with the goal of building the best IAM solution in the world.
- Manage our IAM development team in Bangalore
- Deliver the most secure solution using the latest industry standards and tools.
Ensure that the solution is:
- Secure and compliant
- Highly available, scalable and performant
- Has high quality including QA automation
- Provides excellent user experience
- Ensure that the solution is delivered On Time, With Quality and Meeting Requirements
- Ability to work on requirements and solutions in a phased manner, with business partners
- Keep senior management informed of progress and any obstacles impeding the successful implementation of projects and other departmental activities thru status reports, presentations, etc.
- Handle routine daily activities such as logistics, coordination, coaching, mentoring, recruiting, planning, delivery, quality, customer/vendor relationships, performance metrics, operations, efficiency and other services
- Mentor and lead other members of the department in development best practices
- Proven experience in architecting and delivering global, large-scale IAM service provider systems; overseeing data architecture, development and systems integration; and aligning complex business problems to appropriate technology solutions that deliver strong returns on investment
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with highly scalable online transactional systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work with all stakeholders to improve data and business processes and to negotiate priorities
- Agile delivery experience is a major plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.