- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We are seeking an experienced Endpoint Security and Threat Prevention Management expert. This role is within the Cybersecurity Engineering team, and is responsible for designing, deploying, and supporting solutions to monitor and protect Visa’s systems and data.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience implementing cross-organizational IT solutions, strong project management skills with good written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills.
- 4 years of relevant work experience
- Strong experience with EDR and DLP platforms
- Experience in IT systems and/or infrastructure
- 3+ years of experience in designing, deploying, and/or supporting enterprise-scale security solutions
- Experience working with or implementing endpoint security solutions in an enterprise setting
- Knowledge of Operating systems internals, hardening, and monitoring (Windows and UNIX)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Experience demonstrating strong leadership, self-motivation and accountability
- Experience on leading complex projects cross-functionally and globally
- Agile delivery experience is a plus
- Relevant security certifications such as OSCP, ISC2 CISSP, SANS, CEH, etc. are a major plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.