- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The .Net and CRM Delivery Manager is a multifaceted role that combines project management, delivery management and systems analysis responsibilities. The .Net and CRM Delivery Manager embodies strategic thinking with tactical execution and is responsible for project delivery, service delivery, operational excellence, people management, vendor management, requirements management and business relationship management. This role will be based in our Bangalore, India office. The successful candidate will bring extensive experience in developing .Net and CRM technical solutions and will lead the Client and Admin Systems – Cardholder Support team.
- Provide management, technical leadership and mentoring of team members.
- Support the workforce plan.
- Foster business partnerships, develop trust with business partners and stakeholders, understand business needs particularly within the context of Visa's core business, and seek to enable their business success
- Responsible for the Cardholder Support program and project initiation and execution including:
- Requirements management inclusive of partnering with business stakeholders to obtain and understand requirements, conduct fit-gap analysis, analyze options and designs for customer experience.
- Creation of project specific Conceptual Approach (CA) that analyzes and defines potential solution architectures and provides product recommendations as/if appropriate.
- Timeline creation and obtaining resource commitments from various business and technical project stakeholders.
- Financial planning inclusive of the creation of conceptual estimates, identifying labor costs by obtaining project specific sizing estimates from various technical project stakeholders, and identifying vendor costs (e.g., pro fees, licenses costs, hardware, and maintenance).
- Identifying project specific assumptions, milestones, deliverables, risks and dependencies as well as procuring / obtaining supporting data such as quantitative benefits.
- Creating and submitting ancillary forms as/if necessary such as Visa Supplier Manager (VSM) Tickets and Tech Central technology and applications registrations.
- Vendor management inclusive of systems integrator and product vendor management.
- Release planning and management inclusive of the establishment of the governance and cadence of service deployments into certification and/or production environments.
- Responsible for the team’s agile end-to-end development process within the construct of DevOps practices and methodology.
- Responsible for managing the Front Door process and the timely delivery of project sizing requests that enter the front door.
- Actively collaborate within Client and Admin Systems team, as well as with all other IT teams and business users located worldwide in various time-zones to fulfill the above responsibilities.
- Identify and utilize best practices in the industry to maximize efficient and elegant solutions while minimizing cost.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or MIS, or equivalent.
- At least 10+ years of relevant experience with particular focus on the development and support experience in .Net and/or CRM technologies.
- 6 years’ experience in a Senior Lead/Management role utilizing .Net or MS Dynamics and associated technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage highly skilled technology teams.
- Solid experience with managing vendor relationships.
- Extensive knowledge of risk assessment and management including the recommendation of risk mitigation strategies.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work horizontally throughout a complex organization.
- Creative thinking and excellent problem solving skills.
- Process oriented and able to work independently with very minimal supervision.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the .Net or MS Dynamics architecture and associated technology stack.
- Demonstrated architecture/engineering experiences in several technical areas including, but not limited to, .Net, MS Dynamics, Java and Security.
- Working knowledge of Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) concepts and solutions (e.g., Force.com, Salesforce.com, etc.).
- Experience implementing cloud-based solutions including hybrid on premise/cloud based solutions.
- Experience in agile methodology is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.