Manager, Marketing Services
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As part of the U.S. Client Marketing team, the Manager will be responsible for the sell-in and delivery of marketing services for Visa’s clients, including merchants, fintechs, issuers, etc. The Manager will support a variety of clients at various stages of relationship and engagement development. The Manager will work with teams across Visa and its clients to deliver B2C and B2B marketing programs and thought leadership to help grow our clients’ business. These advisory and executional initiatives will assist clients with their key business priorities and drive incremental client and Visa revenue.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 4 years of work experience or 2 years of work experience with a Master's Degree.
- Bachelor's degree, plus an MBA or other relevant Master's degree preferred
- 6-8 years of work experience, with majority in roles that involved B2C and B2B product or payments marketing, go-to-market strategy development, media planning and/or buying, market research, or consulting
- Experience with payments industry and/or client-facing roles preferred
- Experience in designing and executing multichannel marketing campaigns required (i.e., programmatic, paid social, search engine marketing, email, direct mail, in-store, in-app, etc.). Digital media experience preferred.
- Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and manage uncertainty across multiple client engagements at once
- Team player with proven success coordinating cross functional, end-to-end projects that included a high level of detail. Consistent track record of projects delivered on time and within budget.
- Self-motivated individual who is genuinely interested in serving clients, thrives in variety and embraces ambiguity when needed. Proactive in asking questions and proposing solutions.
- You have great verbal communication skills and excellent written skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Power Point and Word
- Willingness to travel (Up to 20% of the time)
This team will consider applicants for Foster City, CA, but the applicant may be able to hotel in San Francisco, CA, if desired.
- No sponsorship is available for this position
- No relocation is available for this position
- Partner with Visa Account Executives and/or Client Marketing leadership to identify areas of opportunity appropriate for marketing services engagements and effectively scope projects, timelines and deliverables
- Lead end-to-end delivery of marketing projects; manage the day-to-day prioritization of work across multiple projects, deliverables and stakeholders
- Programs may utilize Visa Consumer Marketing platforms/initiatives and sponsorship assets (NFL, Olympics and FIFA), as appropriate
- Manage and/or monitor performance of third party partners that may supplement creative, strategy or go-to market activities
- Apply data-driven approach to marketing recommendations leveraging Visa data and industry research tools to capture/communicate marketing best practices and customer insights and present to clients
- Partner with peers in other functional areas (analytics, technology, sales, product, and marketing) and across global regions to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth and depth of Visa’s resources
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity on a day-to-day basis through effective problem solving, recommending new ideas and solutions to drive better client engagements
- Manage ad hoc requests from key stakeholders, e.g., clients, Visa senior leadership, finance, audit, etc.
- Support budget forecasting and contract management
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones and computers), reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
The incumbent may be required to travel up to 10%.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.