Sr. Director Financial Planning and Analysis Andean Region
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This is a unique opportunity and calls for an ambitious, hard-working, highly analytical Finance professional. The Andean FP&A Sr. Director is key in driving full financial support, guidance and performance to the Andean Region supporting strategic deals & projects and providing Budget/Forecast/Multiyear projections enhancing accountability through full P&L ownership/responsibility. This position provides business support to Andean Leadership Team and collaborates with stakeholders across the business to identify opportunities to achieve strategic and financial goals.
- Lead the financial support for the region, providing strategic guidance, driving overall performance and appropriate resource allocation
- Execute Country Plan by means of thoughtful analysis of market developments and impact of key strategies to be implemented in market
- Partner with Business Functions to actively support and facilitate strategic deals & projects focused on overall quality improvements, strategic goals and optimized financial outcomes
· Lead and/or participate in profitability projects that impact current and future business models and/or pricing structure including in-depth analysis of investment proposals, reasonableness of assumptions/impacts and ability to discuss and challenge these assumptions as well as conduct detailed post-mortem analysis
· Lead executive financial presentations sharing insights and recommendations to better support the Andean Leadership team to manage the business and drive right decisions
- Partner with global, regional and country counterparts to develop and manage region Budget/Forecast/Multiyear processes for revenues, revenue drivers, investments and headcount; which requires in-depth knowledge and analysis of the business and market conditions
· Timely provide revenue and investment variations against budget, forecast and prior year using various statistical, trend, seasonality and business logic analysis
· Review and analyze revenue drivers by Country, Client and Product, Pricing Impacts, impacts of Foreign Exchange rate fluctuations which require in-depth knowledge of the Visa Business
· Through solid logical construction, support the storyboarding of analytical output and production of communication materials for the regional financial presentations
- 15+ years of work experience; at least 3 years in leadership role
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, engineering, accounting, mathematics, economics, or related quantitative field; MBA a plus
- Excellent business acumen; multi-functional business experience a plus
- Exceptional report modeling and data management skills with the ability to work with large amounts of data and organize in a logical and efficient manner using various reporting and analytical tools
- Demonstrated program leadership capabilities to drive key financial processes
- Outstanding modeling, analytical and quantitative skills; able to resolve tough business problems with well-structured analyses
- Experience/exposure to multiple Latin American and Caribbean countries and macro environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences
- Expert skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to engage across cultures, language and time zones across various mediums and ability to travel as needed
- Fluency in English and Spanish required
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.