Senior Client Incentives Markets Manager
- İstanbul, Turkey
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What's it all about?
The role of Senior Manager Client Incentives Markets is the Subject Matter Expert for the South Eastern Europe’s Commercial Incentive Agreements (CIAs). The role would be responsible to ensure that Account Executives prepare robust investment proposals/pricing packages offered by Visa Europe to new and existing customers. The role holder will be responsible for anticipating issues with the proposals and ensuring that there are robust basis for underlying assumptions. When required, the role holder will need to engage directly with the client to clarify the client´s requirements.
The role holder will report to the Senior Finance Business Partner for SEE and will work very closely with Head of Contract Management and Head of Finance, Client Incentives EU.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Provides commercial insight and context for CIAs and where required, challenges client assumptions to ensure that a robust view of the clients current portfolios, future projected growth, and clarification of client requirements which will form the basis upon which the teams will construct their offers.
- Manages particularly complex CIA requirements and anticipates conflicts that might arise and prepares alternative scenarios as appropriate.
- As the regional expert, will champion deal-structuring best practice, provide process insight through understanding the CIA process and its inter dependencies.
- Communicates complex client requirements together with portfolio analysis and summary findings to relevant stakeholders in the Region and the HQ.
- Liaises with Account Executives and Contract Management to ensure delivery of successful CIAs.
- Works with the Legal team in understanding key regulatory and contractual terms that must be adhered to in determining the acceptability of deals.
- Develops and maintains local governance process ensuring that client facing teams adhere to Client Incentive Operating Standards.
- Accountable for building / forecasting CI budgets and commenting variances to budget/PY in the P/L and for CIA’s.
What we're after?
- Result oriented finance professional who can easily build good communication with all Regional and HQ Finance team members to get effective and fast results.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate results with multiple audiences.
- Collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
- Proactive approach of handling issues, being a self-starter and attention to detail without losing focus of the big picture is a must. Attention to detail and keen sense for accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities to drive key financial processes and results
- High level of financial sales experience with progressively increasing responsibilities. Payments business experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required, or equivalent professional experience; MBA or advanced degree is desirable .
- Advanced level of Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Experience with a complex financial systems (e.g. Oracle, Hyperion, COGNOS etc.)
- Exceptional report modelling and data management skills with the ability to work with large amounts of data and organize in a logical and efficient manner
- Excellent command in English
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.