- İstanbul, Turkey
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Finance Analyst, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What we expect of you, day to day.
The role reports to the Senior Finance Business Partner South Eastern Europe Cluster and will be accountable for providing financial support to the SEE Cluster assisting in
- Budget submission by establishing robust processes and execution
- Providing reporting, analysis and advice on all matters relating to revenues, expenses and project finances.
- Ensuring business case is maintained and kept up to date.
- Tracking/reporting on performance against original business case and challenge business where it is off track.
- Multi level stakeholder management
What we’re after…
- Result oriented finance professional who can easily build great communication with all Cluster and HQ Finance team members to get effective and fast results.
- Excellent analytical, organisational, prioritisation, and multi-tasking skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigour.
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate results with multiple audiences
- Collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- Proactive approach of handling issues, being a self-starter and attention to detail without losing focus of the big picture is a must. Attention to detail and keen sense for accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Experience with a complex financial systems (e.g. Oracle, Hyperion, COGNOS)
- Exceptional report modelling and data management skills with the ability to work with large amounts of data and organise in a logical and efficient manner
- Extensive finance experience with progressively increasing responsibilities. Consultancy experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or advanced degree a plus.
- Advanced level of Excel (programming) and PowerPoint required.
- Excellent command in English
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.