Senior Technical Account Management (Cardinal Commerce)
- Nairobi, Kenya
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Cardinal Commerce Global Customer Services team (GCS) team is tasked with supporting clients using the Visa Cardholder Authentication Service (VCAS) and other Cardinal Commerce products. As xxxx, Technical Account Management, you will be responsible for dedicated ongoing technical support of Cardinal’s Enterprise-level book of business with both Merchant and Issuer Customers. A successful TAM will display high levels of Business Acumen, relationship building and consultative-selling skills. They will possess the technical capacity to handle incoming inquiries and provide technical guidance to our top tier Customers. Show an understanding of Cardinal Product Strategy and Vision and have the ability to drive execution of strategy by working in tandem with Cardinal's Sales, Customer Success, and Support teams as well as with in-market Visa teams. Will act as Cardinal SME (tech sales, integration, support) for our customers.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- For assigned book of business (existing Enterprise Clients) act as Cardinal Technical SME
- For assigned accounts, create and maintain complete technical profile outlining how Customer has implemented Cardinal solutions (connection methods, flow diagrams, Customer environment, etc.)
- Function as a second level technical resource for best practice and Customer questions
- Ensure incoming support inquiries are handled in timely fashion and with highest level of Customer Service
- Engage with Customer Support as a Customer advocate to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues
- Lead technical account expansion efforts (setting up new MIDs, coordinating/monitoring new traffic ramps, pilots, etc.)
- Assist assigned Customers with:
- Basic and advanced transaction research
- Questions regarding Cardinal's Solutions and the authentication landscape in general
- Technical issues and inquiries
- Assist Customer Success Team with
- Performance/Transaction Monitoring and trending
- QBR process
- Technical discussions/questions
- Engage with Solution Engineering & Product Management as the customer advocate on product roadmap discussions
- Per departmental guidelines, keep Salesforce current
- Coordinate successful kickoff and start-up of new accounts along with Customer’s Project Managers, as required
- Keep management informed of critical issues, strategic opportunities, and issue status
- Prepare and present any required reports to requestor and management as required
- Follow all established processes and procedures
- Travel required, 15-20% of time
Key Knowledge Domains
- Advanced knowledge of authentication and payment brand transaction flows
- Advanced knowledge in Cardinal technology and implementation methods
- Ability to read/troubleshoot transaction logs
- Demonstrated Success in in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive awareness and proficient in explaining Cardinal's product and service differentiators
- Superior customer focus and drive for results
- Proven ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong financial acumen
- Drive results and successfully handle multiple priorities against tight deadlines
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or University, within a Business, Finance or Technology discipline
- In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, an Associate’s degree with 10+ years of experience will be considered
- 5+ years of successful technical support and/or relationship management experience
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work in a virtual environment while travelling; i.e. solid time management, organization, negotiation and influence skills.
- Proven analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Able to proactively identify business opportunities and persuasively influence both internal and external constituents.
- Superior teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Developed information seeking skills and ability to communicate for results.
- Advanced negotiation, influencing and collaboration skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and have a disposition to work independently with a commitment to detail in an organized manner
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills
- Executive-level written and verbal communication, and customer interaction skills
- Ability to translate technical communications from engineers into client facing material