Senior Partner Enablement Manager
- Riyadh Saudi Arabia
CyberSource – The World's First eCommerce Payment Management Company
CyberSource (A Visa Inc. Company) is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
CyberSource is a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa Inc. CyberSource operates in Europe under agreement with Visa Europe.
Partner Engagement Managers (PEMs) are the main technical relationship liaisons for CyberSource’s top strategic Acquirer Solutions Partners, facilitating the partner’s development and the growth of their client base.
The Senior PEM will be responsible for engaging our partners on consumption of new products, solutions, client-level requirements, and issue management. They have a vital role in ensuring that our partners’ integrations are functioning optimally and that the partner has what it needs to be successful.
The Senior PEM will also work with our Partner Success and/or Alliances organizations in fostering the relationships with our valued partners, and will play a primary role during operational reviews, trainings, escalations and presentations. The Senior PEM will also work within the business to ensure that Product, Development, and Operations teams are incorporating the partners’ strategic needs into internal business development activities.
- Primary technical point of contact for a small portfolio of our strategic Acquirer Solution Partners, addressing any technical challenges or operational issues that may arise.
- Manage escalations until the issues have been resolved.
- Oversee and coordinate implementations and provide as-needed consultative integration guidance to assist the partner in onboarding new Acquirer Solution merchants.
- Educate Acquirer Solution Partners on how new CyberSource products and functionalities may contribute to and enhance their business models.
- Work with your portfolio of Acquirer Solution Partners to develop best practices for technical implementation and support.
- Define engagement processes between Acquirer Solution Partners, their end-merchants, and CyberSource teams.
- Advocate product enhancement requests with our cross-functional teams and be the voice of Product Readiness back to the partner.
- Lead product trainings and workshops; work with internal training teams to build out Best-in-class training for partner support teams and the partner’s clients.
- Build and maintain deep product knowledge in CyberSource products and services.
- Partner with our Alliance/ Partner Success teams to build relationships with technical and business contacts with our Acquirer Solution Partners.
- Drive a partner-centric ethos within the Client Services team, leading a optimised team across Technical Account Management, Implementation Support and any other partner-focused resources such as Product Support Engineers and Product Readiness that may have been hired for each partner.
- Be responsive to larger initiatives being driven globally from the Senior and Executive leadership.
- Travel is required (up to 20% travel)
- University degree or equivalent experience
- A track record of a strong customer focus.
- Experience in a Customer Support/Technical Account Management role.
- Fluency in Arabic and English; spoken and written
- Payment industry experience
- Able to skillfully prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-departmental and virtual teams
- Self-starter with strong organization and resolution management skills
- Must work well as a part of a virtual team
- Must demonstrate strong complex problem solving capabilities
- Has competency in a technical skillset, such as networking principles or coding.
• The role reports to the Director of the Technical Account Management (TAM) team.
• The TAM team sits within the customer support organisation and is part of a global team.
• The TAM is an Individual Contributor role but works alongside two other global customer support teams to fulfil the role.