Senior Account Manager
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world of payments?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Account Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
We are often recruiting for Senior Account Manager's to build our existing team. If you think you could support Visa as an Senior Account Manager's we want to hear from you! Our team will be in touch with you to initially explore your skills and experience before a live position becomes available. This way, we have already started to consider you, and assessed your suitability, prior to the recruitment process initiating!
What’s it all about?
Responsible for actively managing the relationship with UK Clients to promote and secure use of Visa products and services.
Responsible for driving sales and development across a portfolio of clients in our UK market. By building deep partnerships with our clients, opening up access and offering creative solutions with a strong focus on developing our UK client segment.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Ensure the retention of Visa’s existing business with UK Clients and proactively develop incremental business streams
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Work alongside clients, liaising with multiple stakeholders with the aim of growing the business through collaboration, building quality, deepen relationships
- Monitor and analyse the performance of client accounts, suggesting ways to develop existing business, improve performance and grow volume.
- Identify client opportunities for new products/services enabling business improvement and growth in line with the clients’ business objectives and priorities
- Support cross functional initiatives as required
- Develop excellent knowledge of Visa products and services and understand the impact of your specialty area on client business
What we're after...
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the payments business and/or financial services
- A passion and curiosity for payments - the consumer experience and the commercial drivers
- Must have good commercial acumen and ideally have experience of P&L responsibility.
- Be commercially focused and pragmatic with the aptitude to identify new opportunities and proactively propose solutions
- Able to work against set deadlines
- Broad and comprehensive knowledge of Visa and its products and services
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
- Proven influencing, selling and negotiation skills
- Be a self-motivated employee who can work alone and in a team
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.