- Paris, France
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefit offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Personal Assistant, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What we expect of you, day to day.
· Reporting to the Director of the Cluster – France Belgium-Luxembourg (FBL). 2 Directors to assist on a daily basis: Country Manager France and Director of Cluster.
· Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries and travel with Visa systems
· Coordinate executive visits, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients (at times)
· Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
· Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
· Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
· Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
· Build a trusted relationship with the wider leadership team of FBL and central functions in London.
· Pre-active preparation of documents ahead of key meetings for 2 Directors
· Pro-active calendar management to ensure 2 Directors are well aware of key meetings ahead of time and ensure they are aware of any required preparation work
What we’re after…
· Experience within a PA/EA role required for Executive Directors.
· Bilingual French and English as the role requires a daily dual interface in French and English
· Adaptation to change management
· Discretion combined with poise and professionalism in all communications
· Must be able to exercise good judgment regarding information which may be confidential
· Ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment
· Customer service-focused with ability to work collaboratively with others
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work with attention to detail.
· Ability to cope with stress on tight deadlines
· Solid planning, organizational and written and verbal communication skills
· Experience using Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
· Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Friendly and professional demeanor
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.