GO SHARE - UI engineer (20-30%, 3 months)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As Visa makes a strategic move to become a network of networks, Risk indicator data throughout the customer lifecycle is proliferating. However, this data is siloed within various products and its full potential is unrealized.
With the vision to integrate risk signals across multiple Visa assets into a holistic view that can be leveraged for fraud detection capabilities, project Risk 360 will create a data sharing framework. The first use case to prove out the concept involves improving data models that discover payment system attacks.
The UX/UI components of the project involves giving a face to the backend technology such as big data, AI/ML, and RPA; thus, familiarity with front-end development of data glossaries, policy engines, and dashboards will be a major plus.
- Clearly and quickly communicate concepts and solutions through sketches, wireframes, detailed design comps, and prototypes
- Apply set of established design and visual patterns to new usage scenarios.
- Work closely with our engineering teams to ensure features are implemented as designed.
- A flexible, fast learner with a track record delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced work environment
- Thrive working in a collaborative environment and are motivated by feedback from users, designers, and cross-functional partners.
- proficient with design and prototyping software such as Balsamic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with an ability to present work confidently to partners
- Experience implementing pixel perfect layouts and UI components
- Experience with Node.js, functional reactive programming, and FLUX architecture
- Experience building Single Page Applications that consume REST services
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.