- Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
It is to oversee the Philippines payroll functions and work closely with the Controller and HR Team to maintained compliance, integrity, accuracy at all times.
We are looking for a candidate that has strong leadership and coaching to the payroll processing team. Successful leadership ensure the fully execute the task promptly with no errors.
- It is to review the accuracy of time-sheet (including signed off by employees and line manager) through mailboxes and ADP e-time systems.
- Quick follow through on missing time-sheets in resolving all dispute items with the payroll team within 48 hours.
- Administer payroll calendars and communication to employees, HR and Controllership team.
- To manage the team annual leave and sick leave and request for overtime.
- Ensure documentation and reconciliation for Pasay and Makati on a bi-weekly and monthly basis.
- To ensure answering queries from the HR mailbox and closing HR tickets within a stipulated timeline.
- To be the main focal point for all payroll service providers and work closely with the Director in the region and Head of Global Payroll.
- Ensure to meet payroll and government agency payment timelines.
- A strong experience in preparing annual audit (internal, external, SOX, government, tax) on Pasay and Makati payroll matter.
- To assist in the preparation of audit schedules for payroll.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in end to end payroll operation/administration in the Philippines with a Degree in Human Resource or Finance.
- Meticulous with strong analytical, organization and planning skills.
- Strong knowledge of Philippines payroll best practices, government and tax regulation.
- Proficiency in Workday and ADP e-time will be an added advantages.
WHAT YOU GET FOR WORKING AT VISA:
- Fun, rewarding work environment with on-site cafeteria, unlimited beverages and game room.
- Healthcare benefit on Day 1
- Education Assistance Program, Fitness/Health Club Subsidy and Outpatient Entitlement (Prescribed medication).