MANAGER OF PARTNER SALES ENABLEMENT
- New York, NY, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This Manger role will be a member of CyberSources’ Global Sales Enablement team, which is responsible for various activities and initiatives that support the global direct and partner sales team. The position requires an experienced professional with a broad, well-rounded set of skills, a high level of energy, flexibility, and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. This position is based in New York City, NY.
As a member of the Global Sales Enablement team, this role is responsible for leading sales enablement activities and providing sales content, training, and tools for a critical Visa partner relationship. This position will drive content curation, voice of sales perspectives, and coordinate overall event support/management.
The ideal candidate has experience in shaping content, excels at PowerPoint, skillful at small group presentations, and thrives at multi-tasking. This work involves collaboration with cross-functional leaders and subject matter experts including: Marketing, Sales, Product Development, Product Management, Client Support Services, Visa University, and other teams within the identified partnership.
**This position can be located in Austin TX, NYC, NY or Foster City/San Francisco CA.
- Lead the overall sales enablement program for a designated partner relationship, inclusive of all products, enhancements, and solutions
- Own the overall facilitation of small group training exercises, which helps provide introductory information, product overviews, and core competencies to Partner sales teams. Includes managing agendas, shaping content, and facilitating onsite training
- Deliver ad-hoc product training to educate and inform sales teams of upcoming product enhancements/launches. Coordinate with product owners to shape content and deliver cohesive and relevant content
- Use knowledge of Sales process and methodologies to customize and deliver selling-focused learning solutions aligned with business priorities and initiatives
- Build a strong knowledge of the business, including internal and external trends, and keeps up to date payments industry and regional nuances.
- Highlighting gaps and opportunities with current state operations, including evaluating assets, collateral, and resources currently available today. Collaborate with subject matter experts to design and implement enhanced future state enhancements.
- Create reusable and customizable templates, trainings, and artifacts to promote the use of scalable, customer centric content with a solution mindset.
- Aptitude for Conceptual Thinking – Able to develop frameworks to organize fragmented information; Quickly comprehends various products/services and how they add value for clients; Adept at identifying relevant connections between disparate ideas (i.e. “connecting the dots”)
- Thought Leadership – Aptitude to think creatively and identify new strategies/solutions/approaches
- Problem Solving – Uses creativity and resourcefulness to identify solutions and opportunities
- Lead change and generate new ideas – Pursue bold ideas, challenge status quo and generate high-impact ideas for the business function
- Collaboration – Modeler of collaboration and influence; demonstrates an impulse to help the people they work with
- Interpersonal Skills – Strong social judgment; adept at developing relationships
- Personal Accountability – Exceptional personal accountability and self-motivated
- Personal Presence – Projects confidence; composed under pressure
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD
- 2+ years in sales enablement, program management, product management, business consulting, sales, or marketing with increasing responsibility, including working with sales organization(s) to deliver educational training solutions to improve sales competencies.
- Passionate about sales and prior sales experience/sales enablement experience in a worldwide sales organization (e.g. in a technology company)
- Deep knowledge of the payments business, preferably CyberSource/Visa’s products and services and regulatory landscape.
- Knowledge of selling tools (e.g. CRM, Portals), process, and skills (e.g. solution/consultative selling, storytelling/communication, white boarding, customer development, opportunity development, selling fundamentals).
- Strong, polished executive presence and business acumen a must.
- Passion for teaching/training/facilitation and providing the best learning experiences for learners.
- Experience delivering formal or informal learning programs using single channel or blended approaches, including virtual and classroom-based instructor-led training (ILT), peer-to-peer learning, on-the-job learning and eLearning.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and consulting skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship management.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapidly changing content and strategies.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 25% of the time (domestic and/or international).
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.