Staff Software Engineer - IVR/Genesys
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Contact Center Technology Solutions (CCTS) team is responsible for development and maintenance of the Contact Center platform solutions. Ideal candidate must have proven experience in the contact center technologies and hands on implementation experience in Genesys/IVR suite of technologies with Genesys/IVR experience a must.
- Development and maintenance of the Contact Center Technology solutions specializing in Genesys.
- Understanding of Omni-channel experience; development and maintenance of Contact Center Technology platforms.
- Collaborate and lead the requirement analysis, technical design efforts for new projects or enhancements.
- Owns the shared responsibility of platform availability and security.
- Work with global staff to ensure that the platforms security is not compromised through continuous remediation of open vulnerabilities.
- Maintain open communication with internal staff and vendors such as Genesys Tech Support.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks to meet the required delivery timeline, working in collaboration with various business partners, project managers, technology vendors and customers.
- Comfortable in an environment of rapid change and ambiguity with the ability to make decisions while understanding the risk.
- Able to work in a complex environment, Global/International experience and the ability to work across cultures and time zones.
4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PHD.
- 7-10 years of work experience and a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- 7 or more years of progressively responsible positions in Contact Center solution technologies or more than 6 years of work experience with an advanced degree.
- Strong experience with hands on development in Java/J2EE technologies
- Exposure in User Interface/User Experience development (UI/UX)
- Proven experience in development of RESTful and SOAP based APIs
- Experience in development of IVR applications using Voice XML (VXML) and Nuance Framework.
- Experience in Contact Center technologies with specialization in Genesys Suite of technologies.
- Design and Develop Routing Applications for Voice and Multi-Channel using Composer with knowledge of SCXML and VXML will be of added advantage.
- Experience developing Web Chat, Chat Bot using NLP (Natural Language Processing).
- Experience working with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies and having analytical exposure to analyze data for Fraud Modeling.
- A team player who thrives for Innovative Ideas in Contact Center Space and collaborates with various business stakeholders creating Proto-types, POCs with good demonstrable abilities.
- Having a strong knowledge in SSDLC, Operations with attention to detail around SLA metrics, accountability and operational excellence.
- A team player who places great emphasis on collective achievement within his/her team and who possesses strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and sustaining a high level of performance when under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills are considered essential to the position.
- The individual will be called upon to work with broad spectrum of individuals in varied settings across the organizations.
- Ability to interface and cultivate excellent working relationships both within Technology, Business and vendors.
- Incumbent is expected to work during core business hours
- Incumbent will be expected to travel less than 5%
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.