Senior Business Development Manager, Merchant & Acquirer
- Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is searching for a Senior Account Executive for MS&A (Merchant Sales & Acquiring) in Israel. As a key member of the MS&A team, the selected candidate will bring leadership, vision and creativity to expanding acceptance, growing usage, and creating profitable partnerships with merchants and acquirers across Israel and Turkey (where necessary).
This role will deliver on high-profile, cross functional strategies and plans in Israel but also supports e-comm engagement merchant efforts in Turkey. The candidate will be working in tandem with internal partners to identify and cultivate growth opportunities, drive acceptance, engage with key merchants and key acquirers in order to deliver sustainable revenue growth.
- Partner with and act as key interface with merchants, acquirers and partners (i.e. psps, POS providers) in Israel/Turkey and within the cluster to secure and grow the business for Visa
- Develop strategic relationship with senior management resulting in specific market/account plans to drive Visa preference and relevance
- Establish fluency in all Visa merchant and acquiring-facing solutions and communicate and articulate all aspects of Visa value proposition for our clients
- Consultatively identify and prioritize client needs and crafting customized solutions that drive specific commercial metrics (e.g., business growth, Visa growth) and increase client satisfaction with Visa products/ services
- Optimize merchant and acquirer investments – identify opportunities that will jointly benefit clients and Visa
- Drive the sales of Visa core and digital products, develop appropriate business cases and forecasts, advocate for funding, identify and deploy Visa resources to address objectives, track our performance, and use learnings to inform future investment
- Establish strong internal partnerships – partner with functions across Visa (e.g., sub-regional leadership, marketing, product development, etc.) to collaboratively define responsibilities for various client outcomes and troubleshoot client relationships within Visa internally
- Experienced, results oriented leader with senior level business experience and a proven track record in managing clients/accounts, developing relationships and sales partnerships, and managing high performing, fast paced teams
- Good understanding of acquiring, the ecommerce landscape and new payment technologies a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish effective relationships and communicate with all levels of the organization including executive management.
- Exceptional ability to manage & grow internal and external resources and cross functional relationships
- Proven ability to negotiate business agreements and to enhance existing and develop new business partnerships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work collaboratively across functions and geographies in a complex matrix environment
- Strong strategic and thought leadership skills
- Experience with client consulting projects a plus
- Strong understanding of global payment system a plus
- Global & entrepreneurial mindset
- Data management and analytics skills
- Vertical / segment expertise
- Fluent in English and Hebrew