Senior Account Manager
- Paris, France
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Account Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
Description du poste
What’s it all about?
Responsible for actively managing the relationship with a Key Client, to promote and secure use of Visa Europe products and services.
Responsible for driving sales and development across the business in France. By building deep partnerships with our clients, opening up access and offering creative solutions with a strong focus on developing the Credit and Debit segments.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Working with the Client Lead, you will build and develop excellent relationships with our partners outside of Visa, and will be responsible for working with clients to identify new and ongoing requirements, and introduce new products or services
- Monitor and analyse the performance of client accounts, suggesting ways to develop existing business, improve performance and grow volume.
- Help identify client opportunities for new products/services enabling business improvement and growth in line with the clients’ business objectives and priorities
- Engage with colleagues across Visa, ensuring teams such as marketing, products, merchant & acquirers innovation, operations and consulting are appropriately involved and informed about client opportunities and issues, endeavouring to break down silos and work together as one team and be “One Visa”
- Support in market development activities and initiatives to further Visa’s objectives and targets in the market
- Work independently with guidance in the most complex situations, balancing demanding priorities but delivering client centric outcomes for Key Client
- Communicate complex issues and influences others internally and externally to take a different viewpoint
- You will contribute to the annual business and account plans for your clients, liaising with the Lead Account Manage
- Everyone is a leader at Visa – as such you will communicate your expertise and specialist knowledge to less experienced members of the team, acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate
What we’re after…
- A passion and curiosity for (and possibly experience in) Digital, Innovation/Fintech, and payments in particular
- Deep sales, account or customer management experience
- Commercial understanding and the aptitude to identify opportunities and proactively propose solutions
- Experience of liaising with and influencing stakeholders at all levels of the business, as well as of building and maintaining relationships with external partners at a senior level
- Collaborative approach to relationship management and problem solving
- Fluent in English and French, both written and verbal
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.