Visa Consulting & Analytics Director
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) team is looking for an individual to join our consulting practice and play a key role developing high impact projects for a very important Visa’s client in Brazil. The potential candidate will be responsible for delivering and implementing projects and solutions with that issuers. This person will develop initiatives to promote sustainable and profitable growth, thereby ensuring that Visa is both, the preferred brand and unique business partner.
Potential engagements could include portfolio management diagnostics, authorization optimization strategies, assessments of digital product and marketing programs, development of new products with implementation roadmaps, optimizing client customer servicing processes, among others.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Create business insights, including user experience and recommendation for consulting projects
- Project management of bespoke complex projects, working together with client facing and analytics
- Making the presentations for the projects, including storytelling and data analysis with insights and recommendations
- Ensure the timeline and execution of the consulting projects
- Proactively engage with clients and Visa client leadership in regular discussions;
- Manage a pipeline of work with clients;
- Develop frameworks, approaches, solutions and recommendations that effectively and efficiently address the most impactful opportunities and challenges;
- Partner with peers in other functional areas (e.g., marketing, sales, risk, innovation) and across global regional teams to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth and depth of Visa’s resources;
- Produce insights, analyses and recommendations to improve client performance, drive understanding of client issues and provide strategic guidance for client priorities across the payment P&L;
- Ability to effectively manipulate and analyze large data sets (industry and Visa) to determine meanings insights and recommendations for clients;
- Drive VCA public face and thought leadership in Brazil with papers, conferences and seminars.
Incumbents applying for the role should be motivated, analytic individuals who will deliver strategic thought leadership, problem diagnostics and high impact solutions to support the client’s growth and performance. Candidates must be able to develop enduring, strategic relationships with clients and across the Visa organization.
We are looking for individuals with exceptional consulting and analytics experience preferably along with deep payments or financial sector expertise to provide analysis and strategic thinking to shape the services we deliver to clients, support consulting engagements and develop actionable and scalable insights and solutions through data.
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in quantitative field (e.g. engineering, mathematics, science) and/or business administration from top tier school;
- 10+ years of relevant experience in financial/banking services or management consulting specially in payments;
- Experience working with financial indicators to measure business performance. Significant focus on impacting ROI;
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor;
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently;
- Knowledge and understanding of banking operations and/ or payment schemes, including products & services, business systems and processes, marketing initiatives and card acquiring experience desired;
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills;
- Team player;
- Ability to travel up to 25%;
- Solid knowledge of one of the areas of expertise: strategy, risk, digital, operations, project management
- Technology mindset, curious, up-to-date with digital trends and applications;
- SAS/SQL knowledge.
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
§ Travel Requirements
- Possibly up to 20% or more
§ Physical Requirements
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.