Solution Architect, Real Time Payments
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
Visa Real-Time Payments focuses on building and deploying innovative technologies to modernize payments around the world. To affect this global transformation, we are looking for leaders who are passionate about innovating and delivering truly differentiated payment solutions for specific marketplaces. Successful execution of this role will be achieved through a combination of leadership, payments and delivery knowledge, communication, and applied strategy in applying Visa’s new but rapidly expanding real-time payments offering.
The Solution Architect role will support the development of in product propositions with respect to specific markets and clients. This role will be expected to ensure transparency and understanding between the technology solution and the product proposition.
Deep interaction across Visa technology and commercialization teams as well as our partners and, crucially, our clients is essential
The primary responsibilities of this position are to:
- Drive the creation of solutions to real world problems and use cases, drawing on a range of sources: from market knowledge, Visa enterprise architecture
- Provide subject matter expertise on RTP payment processing and the application of technology to deliver a proposition
- Develop the domain specific solution requirements for product propositions
- Collaborate with commercialization, technology, product and operational teams to build out RTP capabilities and services
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Senior level experience in solution design and development
- Senior level experience in payment processing, instant payments, or ACH payments
- Ability to lead domain aspects of interaction in workshops and client facing pitches
- Technical and Business RTP expertise along with a strategy-oriented mindset
- Be a creative thinker, who is solutions and results-oriented, as well as client-focused
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and analytical discipline. Ability to successfully navigate through ambiguous situations is highly desirable
- Ability to break down and solve complex problems and follow solutions through to completion
- Ability to function autonomously, exercise sound decision-making skills, and serve as an advocate for Visa's business goals and objectives
- Strong collaboration and influence skills to effectively lead cross-functional teams to drive deliverables, projects, and engagements to completion
- Understanding of the client implementation processes
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.