Sales Manager - Cybersource
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Sales Manager (SM) is a field sales position within our growing Mexican team. The SM will help drive the expansion of Visa Merchant Sales business into specific merchant at the Mexican market. This role is responsible for develop a strong relationship with the managed accounts, detect business opoortunities and deploy the business initiatives defined on the annual account plan for the merchant. The Sales Manager will work closely with other Visa teams to offer a set of payment solutions to the defined accounts.
- Identify, drive development, manage the sales process and close new businesses with the defined accounts
- Effectively lead revenue generation while meeting the account strategic business objectives
- Design and execute campaigns to increase the number of cardholders or their spend thorugh the customer life cycle.
- Provide market expertise to properly identify, qualify, and create account plans
- Meet and exceed challenging quarterly sales goals
- Establish and expand relationships with the defined accounts at all levels
- Actively contribute to the evolving business and product strategy
- Aid in the completion and presentation of RFPs and RFIs.
- Work closely with our Product Management team to maintain technical and functional knowledge of existing and new products
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- 2-5+ years of B2B enterprise software or technology sales experience selling to large companies through direct and indirect channels
- Previous experience in the eCommerce, merchant and payment industries
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law