Product Manager - Merchant & Shopper Experience (m/f/d)
- Reading, UK
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As part of our customer present product team, you will lead product management for our merchant & shopper experience, one of our acceptance devices product development teams. You will do so together with a talented and motivated team of scrum master, engineers, fellow product managers and others. You will be responsible for making our next-generation acceptance technology a pleasure to use by ensuring a consistent user experience from setup through acceptance to operations. You’ll lead us into the future of payment processing by making locally integrated, cloud- based and All-In-One payments possible on Android powered terminals.
- Making our product a pleasure to use by ensuring a consistent user experience from setup through acceptance to operations
- Leading a scrum team to launch our next generation locally integrated payment solution on a first Android payment terminal
- Expanding the solution to multiple Android based payment terminals
- Developing our payment solution further towards cloud integration
- Developing the roadmap for a future proof solutions offering
- Prioritizing requirements from multiple customers
- Evaluating product development progress
- Maintaining roadmap and keep stakeholders up to date re progress and changes in plans
- Responsible for documentation and training for customer support and sales
- Demonstrable experience in Product management with strong academic background (Master's, Bachelor's or PhD degree) in computer science or related
Product Management Domain:
- You have developed strategies for new products moving beyond the status quo
- You have led Scrum teams to develop and launch products and features
- You have shipped product and/or features in line with a developed strategy
- You have an established track record of building relationships and communicating with stakeholders at various levels
Payment Industry Domain:
- You have an intimate understanding of merchant and acquirer needs
- You understand and are able to challenge technical payment specifications
- 40 per week
Diversity & Inclusion:
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.