Sr. Software Test Engineer (m/f/d)
- Munich, Germany
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
By joining Cybersource, you will become a part of a team which is ensuring high quality for each product that we release. You will do that together with a talented and motivated team of engineers. As part of this team, you will be involved throughout the entire development life cycle of our products, starting with requirements definition together with the product manager and the stakeholders, and ending with product delivery to clients.
- Work as a member of a cross-functional agile team, with focus on quality assurance of customer integrations
- Be involved throughout the entire development life cycle, from requirements definition to product delivery
- Design, develop and execute maintainable automated and manual test cases covering client integrations, and work iteratively together with the team to optimize them
- Research, recommend and implement tools and processes as needed with the goal of increasing automation and test coverage
- Understand our products from a client perspective and identify and test functional ‘edge cases’ outside of the product expected functionality
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Background of at least 3 years working in an agile environment on QA automation and/or software development where automation plays a central role
- Experience in spreading a quality-focused mindset
- Passion for test automation, always looking for the next best way to eliminate manual steps in testing
- Great communicator, who can switch seamlessly between business and tech languages
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test cases using a variety of BDD/TDD-centric frameworks (e.g. Cucumber, Appium, FitNesse)
- 40 hours per week
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.