Senior Account Manager - Cover 12 months
- Reading, UK
- Employees can work remotely
At CyberSource we build the tools that helps businesses turn their ideas into reality. All across the globe merchants look to CyberSource for tools, knowledge and a passion for making payment acceptance safe, fast and easy. We are on an exciting growth journey and we are looking for individuals who echo our client obsession, enjoy delivering great technology (at a global scale) and creating success.
We started this business when the internet was just learning how to walk…now that it’s running at lightning speed, we’re excited about building the next generation of tools that will make starting or growing a company as easy as pie. And, we’re Visa…which makes it fantastic to scale with us since we’re already the #1 payments company in the world. We couldn’t do this without our people. That is at our core. It is our employees’ passion, initiative, creativity and innovation that drives our success and the success of every client we work with. #1 company=best in class talent.
Come join us!
What we expect of you, day to day...
The Senior Account Manager sits in the Customer Success Team and will be responsible for merchant retention, revenue growth, developing and broadening CyberSource's reach in the existing client relationships. This role requires the post holder to consistently demonstrate a proactive and forward looking selling approach towards their portfolio to deliver on customer retention and revenue targets.
- Build deep relationships with customers in which the value added by CyberSource is demonstrable to the customer. Demonstrate a solid knowledge of the customers’ business model, expansion plans and long term strategy to identify upsell opportunities.
- Using sales methodology, identify and develop relationships with key decision makers to be seen as a trusted partner to the customer.
- Proactively selling new services and product offerings to a selection of CyberSource tier one clients across Europe; up and cross selling of added value professional and delivery services.
- Design, execute and manage long term account plans aligned with the customer’s e-commerce strategy and deploy sales tools within a defined portfolio of accounts.
- Develop and demonstrate strong knowledge of CyberSource’s products and services which can be demonstrated to the customer in a clear and concise manner. Represent customer product requests to appropriate stakeholder groups accompanied with commercial and financial justifications.
- Proactively manage internal stakeholders to ensure customer interactions deliver value and execute against the objectives of the account plan and long term customer retention strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring a cohesive approach is visible to the customer, particularly in the case of important customer interactions such as QBR’s. Request regular feedback from customers.
- Manage customer engagement plans across the Cybersource value chain and Senior Leadership ensuring the right stakeholders are involved where required.
- Retain, maintain and grow existing customer relationships aligned with revenue targets. Use sales methodology to identify the respective buying influences within the customer and develop engagement plans to expand the relationship. Continuously work with the customer to define long-term eCommerce strategies and objectives.
- Proactively collaborate with various departments and 3rd parties to develop solutions and resolve issues, ensuring all stakeholders maintain a customer first approach
- Ensure accuracy of the CRM system to ensure account information is readily available to stakeholders and ensure data is accurate to maximise forecasting accuracy
- Build and maintain relationships with global counterparts to drive a collaboration culture and work with global colleagues on Global merchant relations where required
- A role model positive and collaborative behaviours within the Account Management team, encouraging and supporting a team culture which is accountable and puts the customer first
What we're after...
· Significant experience of implementing best practice account management practices within strategically important customers within the payments industry.
· Demonstrated experience of applying sales methodology and data analysis to identify where CyberSource can add value
· Demonstrated experience of working with multiple internal teams and proven track record of being able to deliver added value to the customer through a cohesive approach
· Proven capabilities in designing, implementing and steering growth plans across a portfolio of customers
· Strong track record of using a CRM system, preferably Salesforce, to ensure high quality account plans are visible to a broad range of stakeholders
· Proven track record/evidence of ability to build sustained value-add relationships and sell at board/C-suite level
· Experience of working across complex matrix organizations
CyberSource is an equal opportunities employer. We are strongly committed to equal opportunity and strive to align fully with equal employment laws, ordinances and regulations for all applicants and employees. A place where everyone is accepted everywhere. That is our vision, and our passion. We believe that when each of us are empowered to discover our true potential, what we can do together is limitless.