Staff Software Engineer - TPI
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
· Help our clients to achieve their goals by understanding their business problems and then designing and developing required product solutions.
• Use technologies including Java 8, J2EE, Web services, Databases and more to deliver product capabilities.
• Leverage newer technologies to build next generation of Payment services.
• Drive the adoption of engineering best practices within the team.
• Provide technical leadership towards design and execution activities of the team.
· Bachelor / Masters Degree in Engineering with minimum 8-12 years of experience in Software Development building Enterprise products
· Extensive experience in design & development of applications on multiple platforms (Linux and Windows), using Open Source products.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Strong coding experience in Java 8 or higher with good experience in Spring, REST, Microservices, Dockers etc. Understanding of Performance tuning & optimization.
· Experience in Design & Architecture, design patterns with good knowledge in multi-tier enterprise architecture.
· Experience in any of the RDBMS / NoSQL databases.
· Good written and verbal communication skills. Experience working in a Agile team.
· Ability to communicate effectively up, down and across to assure that your ideas are heard
· Passion for exceeding expectations and delivering exceptional code