Operations – Lead Trainer - Visa Payments Limited - Level 4
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
By joining one of our teams at Visa Payments Ltd, a division of Visa Inc. since 2019, you’ll have an opportunity to shape the Visa Direct payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world’s leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Visa Payments Ltd is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks and payments businesses across six continents through its global network.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we are proud that we are a talented team of 18,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life both within and outside of the office, and whether it is taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Visa Payments Ltd. and Visa Inc. respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
If you think you could support the Visa family by joining Visa Payment Ltd as a Lead Trainer, in our Operations Team, then we want to hear from you.
You’re an individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
What’s it all about?
At the heart of Visa lies a secure, global payments processing network that for 40 years has empowered people, businesses and governments in 200 countries. The Organisation as a whole, is amid profound change, enabling us to innovate, transform and refresh the ways of working together with our technology assets to set the foundation for the next several decades. Recently acquired, the Visa Payments Ltd service provides clients with access to a global payment network, maintaining local banking partnerships, through which client business is settled directly via local clearing to banked beneficiaries in 85+ countries.
The Operational Change and Readiness Team at Visa Payments Ltd is responsible for managing operational change initiatives for the Visa Payments Ltd. organisation. The Team is comprised of four distinct functions: Change Management, Operational Change management, Operational Readiness and Operational Testing.
As part of the change agenda and transformation, the Team brings together subject matter experts (SMEs) across many operational aspects of the client and payment lifecycle to directly focus on changes and improvements that will optimise and scale our payment processing capability, support the operationalisation of the Visa Direct Payouts product as it evolves, and to ensure readiness of our Operations Team to adopt and embed the operational and transformational changes in plan.
What we expect from you, day to day
- Developing and managing a fit for purpose training framework to support the delivery of a wide range of training needs to the Operational Teams that underpin the integration to Visa and to support any planned transformational changes
- Creating a culture of cross training and knowledge sharing, by implementing appropriate tools (e.g. Knowledge base via Visa University)
- Managing the training and learning path for new Team members joining the Operations function
- Translating the training requirements into an operational training roadmap for the roll out of the new back office system
- Building (with the operational process experts and other key stakeholders) all comprehensive training materials which will be utilised by functional teams on an on-going basis.
- On-going maintenance of training packs and training material
- Serve as a single point of contact for all operational training and documentation needs.
- Build and foster a culture of knowledge sharing across the Operations Team
- Liaise and with SME’s , Operational sponsors and/or cross functional teams to define the training requirements and create training material
- Champion best-in-class training delivery and facilitation.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders to understand their training needs and objectives.
- Effectively utilise training delivery to promote and inspire a culture of learning that encourages continuous performance improvement, innovation, and learner engagement.
- Develop, execute and manage training projects, programs and initiatives that support the Operations enablement roadmap
- Empowering and equipping Operational teams with the best practices toolkit to strengthen their capability and knowledge
- Continually evaluate training material processes for quality and business impact
What we’re after…
- Experience in managing training design, proven experience in creating, managing and embedding a training roadmap
- Ability to deliver training programs using single channel or blended approaches, including virtual, peer-to-peer learning, on-the-job learning and e-Learning.
- Passion for training highly motivated to providing the best training experiences for learners.
- Ability to upskill on any given content in a limited time with confidence to come up with innovative ideas to support training preparation and delivery.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), consulting, presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management with demonstrable ability in influencing at all levels
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapidly changing content and strategies
- Fintech, financial services or Payment industry experience preferable,
- Ability to challenge the status quo with confidence with an aptitude to seek out ways to improve
- Demonstrable and proven experience in implementing training processes
- Ability to create tailored training to a wide range of
- Strong ability in eliciting requirements and training needs
- Demonstrable experience and proficiency in training delivery and formulation of training materials through multiple mediums and channels
- Knowledge in generating process documentation to aid training.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, ability to multi task using excellent judgement in setting priorities, working well under pressure and responsiveness to tight timelines
- Proven track record of good stakeholder management and business engagement.
- Demonstrated good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Visio and Excel is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and team working attributes
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors, senior managers
- Independent and hands-on worker who takes ownership and who is able of operating with minimal supervision and who can use initiative in a constructive and positive way.
- Calm, professional and assertive
- Flexible to change in business needs
- Delivery and change orientated
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa Payments Limited is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.