Compliance QA Analyst
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
· Using subject matter expertise, perform Quality Control Reviews on a sample and targeted basis across various business-as-usual processes
· Identify gaps, inconsistencies and areas of improvement in processes and within applicable policies and procedures
· Proactively identify and report trends to management
· Prepare QC reports and track responses
· Work with AML Team Leads to conduct root cause analysis and develop resolution plans
· Work with AML Team Leads to recommend changes in processes and procedures to management
· Track resolution cycles from beginning to end and document in a clear and concise manner
· Perform various ad hoc tasks such as special projects as requested by management
· Assist management with requests from auditors and examiners, as needed
- Prefer at least 3 years of implementing AML/ATF, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), USA PATRIOT Act, and OFAC programs
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Superior record keeping and organizational skills as well as attention to details are also required
- Significant experience in commercial transactions and correspondent banking preferred
- Understanding of MSB requirements
- Demonstrated ability to interact with team leads, management and other business lines with tact and diplomacy while achieving objectives
- Advanced written, data analytics, interpersonal and negotiating skills with ability to prepare QC reports and provide feedback
- Hard worker that is self-motivated and adept at working independently or in a team on multiple and varied tasks
- Ability to perform under pressure and capable of working collaboratively with employees throughout the company
- Advanced PC skills including word processing, spreadsheet and database applications
- Professional AML/ATF accreditation a plus – CAMS, AML/CA, etc.
- Varies upon the needs of the department
- This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.