Centralized Account Manager
- Reading, UK
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource's continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
The Centralized Account Manager will be responsible for customer retention and developing relationships with existing customers. This includes both reactive and proactive relationship management to a broad range of low to medium touch customers. The portfolio contains around 200 clients and it is divided in 2 tiers.
- Maintain and grow existing relationships across a broad portfolio of customers in addition to upselling and cross selling new products and services
- Provide a single point of commercial contact for the defined customer base. Collaborate with various departments and 3rd parties to develop solutions and resolve issues
- Develop and demonstrate knowledge of CyberSource’s products and services which can be conveyed to the customer in a clear and concise manner.
- Plan and manage customer business reviews in line with contractual agreements and deliver clear outcomes to the customer.
- Asses the requirements and scope of customers projects in relation to their integration with CyberSource’s service
- Be a point of contact for both internal, customer and third party stakeholders in the Go-Live process ensuring that all CyberSource tasks are completed appropriately
- Ensure accuracy of the CRM system to ensure account information is readily available to stakeholders and ensure data is accurate to maximise forecasting accuracy
- Build and maintain relationships with colleagues to drive a culture of collaboration
- Role model positive behaviours within the Account Management team, supporting a team culture which is accountable and puts the customer first
- Demonstrated account management experience, preferably within the payments industry.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to interact with senior level customer contacts
- Demonstrated experience of working with multiple internal teams to deliver added value to the customer through a cohesive approach
- Proven track record of successfully demonstrating the ability to build sustained value-add relationships
- Strong track record of using a CRM system, preferably Salesforce, to ensure account plans are visible to a broad range of stakeholders
- Experience of working across complex matrix organisations
- Strong social media presence and skills
- Committed to service excellence and added value through taking a proactive interest in client needs and works in partnership with them to achieve their aims
- Contributes effectively to achievement of organisational vision through teamwork, employing open communication channels and sharing information to achieve a common objective
- Makes a positive impact by executing on commitments to consistently deliver results alongside building support, commitment and respect from others by demonstrating professionalism, integrity and expertise
- Achieves results by driving self and others to achieve results and surpass goals using sound processes that reflect governance discipline and efficiencies. Works across boundaries and in partnership with others to achieve goals.
- Continually improving through personal development and champions new ways of doing things
- Demonstrates resilience; able to respond quickly to adapting organisational needs while continuously role modelling company values