Associate Technical Support Analyst
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The DPS ATM Associate Technical Support Analyst will be part of our World Class Client-Facing Support Team and will be responsible for supporting the business and technical needs of our growing client base.
The role involves significant interaction (phone, ticketing and e-mail) with our clients and our internal business and support teams. Associate Technical Support Analysts must be able to quickly identify and resolve technical problems ranging from connection errors, degraded functionality and payment processing problems through fundamental working knowledge and advanced troubleshooting techniques. This position entails assisting clients with their Automated Teller Machines (ATM) and ATM Driving Services that may require he/she to facilitate problem situations with the appropriate management, support groups and service partners as required.
The person must be able to work as part of a team with staff across two locations. They must also possess the ability to deliver results in a dynamic and ever-changing environment with excellent communication and time management skills.
This position is in our Highlands Ranch, CO location. The position requires availability for possible overnight, weekday, weekend, and holiday work shifts.
- Provide first level support for all ATM Driving clients, products and services.
- Works closely with second and third level support teams, business teams and external vendors
- Monitoring/Proactive analysis of products and services such as ATMs, web-based applications, and internal tools to detect and quantify anomalies
- Lead technical bridges and interact with both technical staff and management during the incident management process.
- Ensure the incident management process is followed, and all communication requirements are met.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients and their vendors via inbound phone calls, e-mail, and tickets
- Respond to incoming client requests by striving towards one call resolution, while addressing multiple client needs and following quality expectations.
- Evaluate the nature of each call/email and determine the appropriate action to resolve the issue.
- Utilize collaboration across multiple teams, while displaying exceptional levels of professionalism on all interactions.
- Takes pride and fulfillment in assisting clients daily.
- Adhere to established procedures and guidelines while providing quality customer service in order to meet and exceed department standards
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
- ITIL Service desk experience
- Preferred 3-5 years’ experience working in payment industry.
- Experience with payment applications such as Connex Advantage or ACI Base24 a plus.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library Foundation Certificate is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Experience detecting, troubleshooting and driving mitigation for degraded service or outages
- The ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once under duress.
- Proven technical aptitude and a desire to learn is a must.
- Experience with Service Now, Netcool or other industry standard monitoring and ticketing tools.
- TACL scripting experience preferred
- SQL experience a plus
- Windows specific HTML
- 12 hour rotating shift, 6 am - 6 pm
- This position does not require the incumbent to travel.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.