Full Stack Senior Software Engineer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Engage with product owners to create wireframes and mockups and design interactions
- Help build a reactive universal app employing technologies such as ReactJS / Redux.
- Design and develop Micro services using Java / Spring and integrate with the UI
- Design and build proof-of-concepts on next generation UI applications
- Participate in demos and code reviews
- Bachelors and/or Masters in Computer Science from a top tier University with 4-6 years of experience in UI / Backend development
- Experience with NodeJS//React, Java, Core Spring, Spring MVC.
- Development experience in web-related technologies such as Web Services in REST, SOAP, JSON, and XML.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and CSS4
- Experience in GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo or such build tools, Automation tools like Chef
- Experiences with the entire software development lifecycle including version control, build process, testing, and code release.
- Strong communication and written skills, ability to communicate and perform during high stress situations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.