ISV Enablement Manager
- Reading, UK
- Employees can work remotely
At CyberSource we build the tools that helps businesses turn their ideas into reality. All across the globe merchants look to CyberSource for tools, knowledge and a passion for making payment acceptance safe, fast and easy. We are on an exciting growth journey and we are looking for individuals who echo our client obsession, enjoy delivering great technology (at a global scale) and creating success.
We started this business when the internet was just learning how to walk…now that it’s running at lightning speed, we’re excited about building the next generation of tools that will make starting or growing a company as easy as pie. And, we’re Visa…which makes it fantastic to scale with us since we’re already the #1 payments company in the world. We couldn’t do this without our people. That is at our core. It is our employees’ passion, initiative, creativity and innovation that drives our success and the success of every client we work with. #1 company=best in class talent.
Come join us!
Working as part of the CyberSource ISV / Product Management function, this role will work closely with both the partner teams and the CyberSource teams to ensure that ISV’s have a positive, proactive and professional experience when engaging, developing and on boarding to the clients ISV portfolio. Taking advantage of the different build models at their disposal, they will help our partner to create efficiencies and scale when approaching the vertical and regional strategic ISV’s.
Our partner has aspirations to create as much ‘self service’ scale of ISV’s as possible, this role is pivotal in supporting the process directly but also working to provide representation and input on behalf of the ISV community to the design, build and deployment of the Development resources and user experiences/processes for the future state.
As an ISV enablement manager, you will be responsible for providing technical input and influence to the Delivery Roadmap and timing of ISV on boarding in conjunction with the client Tech Partner and Exec Team while ensuring this is in alignment with the wider CyberSource ISV product team.
As ISV Enablement you will be required to provide technical & business knowledge of payment acceptance processes and associated services (including fraud, payment security & 3D-Secure) in a clear and relevant way to ISV across multiple channels and verticals (including face to face AND CNP).
You are responsible for providing deep technical consultancy services to support enablement, POC and programmatic technical expertise around API, hosted payment acceptance through REST, XML and/or SOAP web services to ISV’s and supporting teams
This role plays critical part in ensuring that best practices and processes from CyberSource’s ISV programme is applied in an appropriate way to the Client's Tech Partner Strategy.
You will act as a key liaison for both ISV and customer requirements to influence the ISV and core product roadmap to support new business acquisition, upsell and merchant retention through simplified product availability through third parties as well as provide support to the by providing SME level knowledge of implementing payment services to key/targeted ISV.
- Develop in-depth subject matter expertise knowledge of CyberSource products through research and testing in order to act as subject matter expert with prospective customers through self enabled product learning/training sessions through deep technical & architecture analysis of services with additional support where applicable through line manager and colleagues.
- Work closely with other Product owners, Solutions, Marketing, Sales, Customers, Partners and Engineering teams to define and develop detailed product/ business requirements
- Develop & maintain a working knowledge of current mainstream ISV’s accommodating POS, IVR, Ecom and MPOS with a view to ensuring clarity around key specifics of features & functions that are supported to allow for application in pre-sales / service delivery situations. (where applicable)
- Engage, support & work collaboratively with key targeted ISV’s within the following verticals: Retail, Hospitality, Non Hospital Healthcare, Financial Services, Professional Services, B2B, Travel & Transport.
- Deliver ISV focused technical consultancy engagements around the successful and efficient implementation of the CyberSource products & services resulting successful and timely go live in line with the Security, certification and commercialisation processes.
- Lead and (where applicable) Perform User Acceptance Testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as requested
- Influence product and technology strategy and direction (roadmap),
- Evangelize the power of technology driven enablement across the customer facing organisations to ensure consistency of knowledge across the wider business. This includes driving enablement delivery, internal knowledgebase management, asset management, working with marketing on message delivery and updates.
- Provide deep technical knowledge transfer and help to provide assets to our Payments Partner & Sales teams on engagement with prospects where
- Contribute to and support on-site and remote enablement education/training. Contribute to the production of market facing and internal documentation such as Functional Specifications, SOW’s, Technical/User Guides and Commercial Support/Marketing Collateral.
- Demonstrating product, services & current industry & regulatory knowledge to remain flexible in approach & adapting to challenging high-pressured situations to deliver precise & accurate information in all instances to clients.
- Work with the wider ISV Product Management Team to Manage Vendor engagement with internal and external 3rd Party services related to Technology Integrations as well as with the Key Technology Partners in support of the Alliances Team.
- Evaluate new product opportunities and create proposals for products to enhance and scale the ability to deliver merchant enablement efficiently via ISV’s (both Native and Managed) .
- To troubleshoot client issues by providing assistance CyberSource prospects, existing clients & the European sales team during presales solutionsation & service delivery phases independently
- Ability to work independently with autonomy in decision making on customer sites with nominal supervision around the European region
- Significant Demonstrable experience of delivering implementations/integrations of eCommerce/Card not present solutions into ISV’s or vice versa.
- Significant demonstrable experience of providing on-going consultancy to Tier 0 & 1 clients /partners/resellers over prolonged periods of time, across multiple verticals including travel, retail, digital, gaming, government & financials.
- Experience of cross functional collaboration/deployment between technical service delivery, support, product & commercial teams.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of basic - intermediary level of programming & scripting skills (Java, PHP, C++/.NET, Perl, HTML etc.) for effective implementation of the CyberSource products & services.
- Substantial experience in communicating technical concepts in a clear and articulate fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong track record in high customer focus and attention to detail
- Fully fluent in mainstream software applications for writing, presentation, data management
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business, Science, Engineering or Computing, or equivalent.
- Experience of technical programming for implementation of web service environment across hosted service platforms
- Progressive experience in Payments
- Product Management / Development Experience is a bonus.
CyberSource is an equal opportunities employer. We are strongly committed to equal opportunity and strive to align fully with equal employment laws, ordinances and regulations for all applicants and employees. A place where everyone is accepted everywhere. That is our vision, and our passion. We believe that when each of us are empowered to discover our true potential, what we can do together is limitless.