Technical Account Manager
- Bogota, Colombia
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Technical Account Manager will be responsible for dedicated ongoing technical support of Cardinal’s Enterprise-level book of business on both Merchant and Issuer Customers. A successful TAM will display high levels of Business Acumen, relationship building and consultative-selling skills. They will possess the technical capacity to handle incoming inquiries and provide technical guidance to our top tier Customers.
Show an understanding of Cardinal Product Strategy and Vision and have the ability to drive execution of strategy by working in tandem with our Sales, Customer Success, and Support team. Will act as Cardinal SME (tech sales, integration, support) for our customers.
- For assigned book of business (existing Enterprise Clients) act as Cardinal Technical SME
- For assigned accounts, create and maintain complete technical profile outlining how Customer has implemented Cardinal solutions (connection methods, flow diagrams, Customer environment, etc.)
- Function as a frontline technical resource for best practice and Customer questions
- Ensure incoming support inquiries are handled in timely fashion and with highest level of Customer Service
- Engage with Customer Support as a Customer advocate to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues
- Lead technical account expansion efforts (setting up new MIDs, coordinating/monitoring new traffic ramps, pilots, etc.)
- Assist assigned Customers with:
- Basic and advanced transaction research
- Questions regarding Cardinal's Solutions and the authentication landscape in general
- Technical issues and inquiries
- Assist Customer Success Team with
- Performance/Transaction Monitoring and trending
- QBR process
- Technical discussions/questions
- Engage with Solution Engineering & Product Management as the customer advocate on product roadmap discussions
- Per departmental guidelines, keep Salesforce current
- Coordinate successful kickoff and start-up of new accounts along with Customer’s Project Managers, as required
- Keep management informed of critical issues, strategic opportunities, and issue status
- Prepare and present any required reports to requestor and management as required
- Follow all established processes and procedures
- Strong relationship management and consultative selling skills with a demonstrated ability to establish, maintain, and deepen partnerships with customers, and identify and drive profitability within a portfolio
- Advanced knowledge of authentication and payment brand transaction flows
- Advanced knowledge in Cardinal technology and implementation methods
- Ability to read/troubleshoot transaction logs
- Demonstrated Success in in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive awareness and proficient in explaining Cardinal's product and service differentiators
- Superior customer focus and drive for results
- Proven ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong financial acumen
- Drive results and successfully handle multiple priorities against tight deadlines
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 2+ years of successful technical support and/or relationship management experience
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work in a virtual environment while travelling; i.e. solid time management, organization, negotiation and influence skills.
- Proven analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Able to proactively identify business opportunities and persuasively influence both internal and external constituents.
- Superior teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Developed information seeking skills and ability to communicate for results.
- Advanced negotiation, influencing and collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (Verbal and Written)
- 3 or more years of work experience with a BachelorsDegree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Payments industry knowledge
- Prior experience with salesforce.com
Work hours: 8 Hours / 5 Days per week
Travel: Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.