Marketing VAS (Value Added Services) Manager, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As the world's leader in digital payment technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. This is achieved through a Visa team of highly motivated problem solvers who work collaboratively to transform how the world pays. Changing consumer’s behavior towards payment is at the center of this mission, a subject that Visa Marketing helps to facilitate via consumer-centric campaigns, and most importantly via the partnership with our clients, merchants, and other stakeholders. Together, we change how the world pays.
What a VAS Marketing Manager does at Visa
The Marketing VAS (Value Added Services) Manager will report to Head of Marketing Vietnam & Laos.
The Marketing VAS Manager be responsible for delivering strategic and tactical marketing value to our key clients in Vietnam by actively promoting VISA’s Marketing Value Added Services & Solutions. Working closely with his/her manager, the regional IPVMC (Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia) segment Marketing teams, the Business Development teams and VISA Consulting teams, to develop and propose unique solutions that deliver growth for VISA and VISA’s clients and partners.
The Marketing Value Added Services Manager will lead and design Marketing VAS proposals to clients and partners, forecast and manage the VAS opportunity pipeline, participate in regional business updates and work closely with the regional Partner Marketing Services Team to ensure the effective delivery of revenue and margins.
- Bring the “best of Visa” marketing to our key clients and will work cohesively with the Visa marketing community locally, regionally and globally, as-well-as, the Vietnamese Business Development, Product, Visa Consulting and MS&A teams.
- Be responsible for developing deeper client partnerships and generating new revenue streams by providing Marketing VAS including marketing insight, data-driven marketing methodologies and marketing consulting services
- Be responsible for Marketing VAS client engagements and project proposals in partnership the respective Business Development and Account Leads.
- Work with Visa Consulting & Business Development Teams to invest client incentives or investments into solutions based on Marketing VAS capabilities with the objective of driving acquisition, activation, usage and retention.
- Work closely with all relevant marketing and finance teams, locally and regionally, to ensure the effective delivery of revenue and margins associated to the Marketing VAS commitments.
- Be responsible for managing and reporting the revenue pipeline, project status, successes and challenges related to Marketing Value Added Services.
- Oversee all administrative deliveries related to client marketing project management and VAS including and not limited to procurement processes, contract management and VIK process management
Why this is important to Visa
Successfully handling this position will help Visa to meaningfully support our clients and partners in excelling their marketing initiatives, hence, directly driving our common interest in stabilizing and growing clients’ and Visa’s businesses. This role is responsible for bringing in new streams of revenue and margin for Visa through its Value-Added Services product line.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree preferably Marketing/ Communications or equivalent
- Post Graduate degree (Masters) preferred
- 8+ years of proven experience of related consumer & client marketing management, top-tier Financial, Payments, Technology or FMCG industry preferred – from client or agency’s side
- Strong in marketing planning, communication execution, tracking campaign performance
- Working knowledge in Digital marketing is an edge
- Exposure in consumer researches (qualitative, quantitative) from user’s view
- Strong in analytical thinking, project management and budget management
- Passion for Visa business, technology innovation, with high energy and intelligence
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Possess high learning agility
- An independent individual, yet a team player
- Champions creativity, bold ideas and new ways of doing things
- Proactively seeks new ways of problem solving and collaboration
- Innovates quickly when new information surfaces
- Asks bold and stretching questions to challenge status-quo in a constructive manner
- Actively engages in and promotes an environment of inclusion and diversity of thought
- Solutions-focused and connects the dots to leverage the best of Visa’s assets and resources
- Communicates openly, honestly and respectfully
- Superb communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrates energy and positive responses when tackling challenging problems and views complicated tasks as engaging or motivating
- Quickly recovers from any setbacks and adapts quickly to changes in the environment
- Stays current and up-to-date with latest innovation, digital trends, research, skills and education/ development
- An ability to work effectively in a matrix decision-making organization
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Marketing VAS target revenue
- On-time monthly reporting of pipeline and project management
- Role-modeling Visa Leadership Principles
- Projects delivered in partnership with VISA Consulting & other cross-function teams