- Paris, France
- Employees can work remotely
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a PROGRAM MANAGER, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The role of a program manager is to support the delivery of large global merchant driven Visa Merchant Sales & Acquiring deals like launching a co-brand card or implementing acceptance related projects with large merchant clients.
What we expect of you, day to day:
· Bring expertise of launching card programs with the understanding of its core elements and project steps within a bank: value proposition design, core banking IT and back office processes of implementation, card launch and life cycle management.
· Define detailed project plan, project governance with merchant and issuing partners; operating process, roles and deliverables of large Visa merchant projects (co-brands, acceptance deals). Build project dashboard and track progress / performance
· Work directly with the clients’ program managers and selected work streams leads to align tasks, define milestones and track progress. Run weekly internal progress calls with all participating regions, ensure the global vision of the Visa solution implementation is kept. Prepare project team meeting, agenda, meeting notes
· Insure that other Visa teams signed off resources for the project, track progress of each work stream leader at Visa, insure coordination between teams including FI, Product, innovations, marketing, consulting and others. Ensure that all aspects of projects are delivered on-time within scope and within budget
· Oversee the contract management process including quarterly territory reporting collection; approvals of all marketing budget plans; VIK (value in kind) approvals, contracting and implementation. Including work with 3rd party partners and vendors required for the successful project implementation
· Develop the supporting program implementation tracking based on the contract and the process established in the first launching region. Insure roles and deliverable are clear, best practices are shared, approach to UX and CVP has consistency across markets.
What we’re after…
· Self-driven and motivated individual who would like to work on an intellectually & professionally challenging project, is on ease to define new internal and external solutions, processes and partners to help Visa delivering the ambitious client promise to the market.
· Demonstrated experience in consulting and project/program management roles on international scale technology driven projects, proven expertise in PM methodologies, 5+ years. PMI certification is a plus
· Solid background with understanding of the core functional flows and processes to implement and launch a credit card program in a bank, including understanding of Bank IT development & deployment implication and card life cycle management principles. Preferred experience running consumer digital UX related projects, apps launch or loyalty program management.
· Global expertise, ability to work in global organization with stakeholders in multiple countries. Excellent client relationship management skills. Good communicator, on ease to work within time zones and cultures across the globe
· Analytical mindset, accurate to details and operational aspect of project deliverables. Strong organizational and time management skills
· Fluent in English & French, both written and spoken.
· Full proficiency in MS Office, good ability to prepare comprehensive project presentations, Experience with SalesForce is a Plus
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.