- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Design, architecture, development and Implementation of BI applications
- Understand system usage, potential bottle necks and perform performance optimization
- Manage configuration and deployment of customized Microstrategy Web Applications
- Accommodate business needs that are not supported by the standard Microstrategy functionality using SDK
- Coordinating with other teams for version upgrades and customization requests.
- Create and update all necessary design documentations/change documentations as per the project
- Work in Agile environment with sprints and standup meetings
- Lead junior team members and take ownership of deliverables.
- 6+ years of experience in design and development of BI applications
- Strong knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts
- Hands-on experience in development of attributes, facts, reports, dashboards using Microstrategy 10.x and above
- Experience using Object Manager, Command Manager, Enterprise Manager, Integrity Manager
- Experience with Microstrategy Java SDK integration with other applications is required
- Experience in customizing Page and Content layout in Microstrategy Web
- Exposure to BI tools like Tableau/Power BI
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience using JIRA or RALLY boards for Agile
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.