Client Engagement Analyst
- Miami, FL, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology? Creative, driven and want to make a difference in the world? Want to explore new territories?
This role is for you.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
The Visa Innovation and Design Team consists of a team of payments experts, designers, researchers, facilitators and technology specialists. We work on exciting projects and co-creations, solving complex problems in the industry. We combine Design Thinking with innovative approaches to technology to deliver insightful and actionable outcomes and concepts that help define the future of commerce in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Job Scope: Our Miami Innovation Center is looking for a SWAN - someone who is Smart, Works Hard, is Ambitious, and NICE! to be part of a team of "intrapreneurs” who help clients and partners bring new solutions to life, from imagination to commercialization solving consumer pain points and deliver compelling consumer payments experiences of the future.
This role is to support LAC client engagements related to Bespoke Co-Creations and Design Sprints, which are projects tailored to solve specific client challenges. The activities include creating relevant content based on research and coordinate required actions to successfully run the sessions with clients.
Core Role: Provide project management support for Bespoke and Design Sprints client engagements, create relevant content based on research, document sessions and track progress with executive reporting.
- Provide support for Bespoke and Design Sprint Co-Creation Sessions using project management and scrum methodologies.
- Prepare relevant content related to payments, technology and consumers.
- Adapt the content to segments of clients, such as Issuer and Acquirer Banks, Merchants and Fintechs to inspire them on the design sessions.
- Develop presentations for client engagements.
- Create executive summaries with content discussed in client sessions.
- Provide support with required documentation for the client engagements, including coordination with legal and other internal areas.
- Track implementation progress with the account executives.
- Generate pipeline and portfolio executive reports.
- Ensure compliance with Visa’s processes and requirements for client engagements.
- Develop an understanding of Visa’s payment services and capabilities, and technical foundations.
What we’re looking for
- A Tech Savvy, organized and energetic individual with an entrepreneur spirit
- A hands-on and proactive talent with a keen balance between creativity, commercial aptitude, intellectual curiosity and project management.
- Good communicator with openness to new ideas, modifying viewpoints and direction in light of new information.
- Motivational skills; actively promotes an environment of inclusion and diversity of thought.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Commerce, Design or Technology (MBA a plus)
- Approximately 2 –4 years of experience in innovation, product and/or project management design, strategy or consulting.
- Knowledge of Human Center Design and Design Thinking methodologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively across various Visa and Innovation functions
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law