Implementation Manager (Cardinal)
- London, UK
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The CardinalCommerce Global Customer Services team (GCS) is dedicated to ensuring an excellent Customer experience throughout the design, implementation and ongoing support of our authentication and data solutions, which we offer to both merchants and issuers alike.
What an Implementation Manager does at Visa:
As an Implementation Manager you will be expected to create an excellent Customer experience from post-sales through integration of our products and services. The position will focus on new Customer implementations of Cardinal’s services, ensuring Cardinal’s Customers can leverage our solutions quickly and effectively. Success will be measured based on the quality of the activation process, Customer experience, partner / distributor perceptions and meeting defined Customer Support SLA’s.
In this role, you are expected to:
- On-board Customers onto Cardinal's various eCommerce authentication solutions
- Configure Cardinal Platforms, work with Customer's technical teams on implementation, testing, troubleshooting, certification and launch
- Responsible for maintaining a multi-project pipeline, ensuring accurate forecasting and successful project delivery to Management team
- Follow established/standardized implementation best practices
- Work with downstream payment service providers, card networks & other 3rd parties
- Act as a liaison between Customer Services and other Visa Department functions
- Be an active participant in process & technology improvement efforts internally
Why this is important to Visa
The implementation manager is responsible for the successful configuration and launch of the Authentication Solution(s). In today’s constantly evolving payment technology & authentication landscape, a successful implementation manager is a subject matter expert who has the capability to guide our customers through implementing complex browser and native application (SDK) authentication flows.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or University, within a Business, Finance or Technology discipline, or equivalent experience
- Successful technical support and/or relationship management experience
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work in a virtual environment while travelling; i.e. solid time management, organization, negotiation and influence skills
- Proven analytical and decision-making abilities
- Superior teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to function independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated strong project leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills
- Ability to translate technical communications from engineers into client facing material
- Strong organization skills including resolution management and follow up
What will also help:
- Payments industry knowledge
- Experience working in fast paced, high-growth start up environments a plus
- High degree of proficiency in SalesForce preferred
Projects you will be a part of:
In many geographies, authentication is a requirement for online payment processing and is a critical point in the transaction flow. These projects will give the Implementation Manager an opportunity to engage with a variety of different technical teams for each client, and an opportunity to showcase their knowledge and expertise to internal and external stakeholders.
Working Hours: Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours. May require occasional meetings outside of core business hours to connect with global partners and clients.
Travel Requirements: This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0-10% of the time.