Project Manager, Creative Marketing
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Ad Hock (North America Marketing’s in-house creative team) is looking for a wildly organized Project Manager responsible for overseeing the development and delivery of Visa’s integrated marketing assets for North America campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be able to effectively keep track of multiple projects, coordinate with project leads, and maintain close communications with the cross-functional team. You will develop comprehensive project plans and lead an effective process for briefs, concepting, reviews, approvals, and campaign delivery.
This is a highly visible position and will interact with a broad spectrum of stakeholders including senior management, web developers, creatives, business leaders and multiple organizations throughout Visa.
Many projects will have a short life cycle, so being able to work well under tight deadlines is a must as well as being able to manage/juggle shifting priorities. We’re looking for someone who has previously managed creative projects and has experience working on a variety of project types such as digital campaigns, out of home, emails, videos, etc.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree.
- 2 + years of your work experience is related to Project Management in a creative/ agency environment working with client partners.
- 7-10 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA)
- 5 or more years of your work is related to project management in a highly creative a highly creative, marketing-driven organization
- You have prior experience in marketing planning, various vehicles/channels, creative development and executional processes
- Prior experience in fin tech is preferred
- You have experience with resource planning in a large organization
- You have prior experience working with creative teams
- You have prior experience with budget and time management in a fast moving environment
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are diplomatic and persuasive
- You are a quick thinker and graceful under pressure
- You are an effective problem solver who drives out-of-the box thinking when appropriate
- You are a reliable and a trusted partner
- Ability to be autonomous and learn quickly on the job
- You will support effective plan development, creative concepting and execution of NA Marketing campaigns and promotions.
- You will understand the inter-connectedness of all functions and geographies at Visa to ensure effective communication and collaboration across all areas.
- You will develop process and tools to plan, review and execute the work effectively. Support fruitful collaboration and approvals across the cross-functional team.
- You will keep the team project tracker updated.
- Communicate/distribute hot list so project remains on track and department workload can be easily assessed and effectively managed.
- You will ensure the creative brief is the most effective format and tool to inspire creativity and to understand project scope.
- You will drive process so marketing plans are clear and delivered on time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones and computers), reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
The incumbent may be required to travel up to 10%.
Visa is an EEO Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law