Digital and Strategic Partnership Manager
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Digital and Strategic Partnership Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Strategic Partnership Manager will support Visa's digital, innovation and business agenda with Visa named strategic partners. The role involves a close engagement with Visa product teams, Visa local teams and Visa HQ.
What we expect of you, day to day
- Support program and business development activities for named strategic partners – working closely with EU and global account leads
- Support digital partnership strategic initiatives: PSD2 / SVA, Visa Direct, VTS, Issuing deals
- Provide advice, support and guidance to resolve complex issues in specialized area (commercial and technical)
- Identify, assess and support new partnerships opportunities contributing to Visa innovation and growth strategy - identification of business models, innovation opportunities, strategic alignment and go to market plans
- Support Visa HQ reporting / alignment
Thinking about careers differently...
At Visa we are passionate to offer our employees compelling career growth opportunities. As such, even if you don’t have experience of this function there could be skills or experiences which would transfer well.
For this role the key skills required are...
- Basic knowledge in the payments industry in a proposition creation/delivery function
- Knowledge of e-commerce
- Business technical acumen and understanding of how Visa solutions works across devices and payment systems
- A high level of commercial focus and the ability to understand the business requirements of banks, merchants or digital players
- Strong communication skills to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Strong presentation and documentation skills
- Ability to prioritise and focus on key deliverables, executing small work packages in a fast and entrepreneurial way
- Strong appetite for working with multiple European markets and multinational teams
- Team player, able to work cross-functionally as the success of this role will be dependent on working closely with other teams across the company
- Ability to work with low levels of direct supervision, with the ability to lead virtual teams
- Positive and self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude and a real passion for making things happen
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.