Sales Analyst, Sales Engine
- Miami, FL
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Sales Analyst, Sales Engine works closely with small institutions answering inquiries and solving problems, releasing resources from country-specific sales and function areas to better focus and grow the business with key clients and stakeholders. Support the Sales Engine Team with reporting, sales analysis, and compliance. Responsible for managing, developing and growing Visa’s business with Tier 3 clients in covered geographies. Generating leads and executing sales initiatives. Implementing business development and portfolio management, in continuous collaboration with Sales and Functional Areas to ensure alignment with country, regional and global strategies.
- Directly contribute to achieving the LAC Business Goals, in alignment with corresponding countries’ strategies and priorities.
- Lead the business and the relationship development with assigned clients. Align objectives, priorities and resources between Visa and clients.
- Work closely with small institutions, providing day-to-day support, and be the primary business contact "Account Owner" for Tier 3 -Mass clients, and providing day-to-day support, for execution of sales initiatives for Tier 3 High Potential clients.
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple departments and functions to assure an appropriate and timely response to clients’ requests and needs, proactively following up on pending matters. E.g. Sales: alignment with BDs/country managers, licensing matters, marketing campaigns and support, card designs, credit settlement risk, products support, finance agreements and investment incentives, AML & compliance matters, etc.
- Align priorities with Country Managers to help secure key deals and generate leads for Tier 3 clients - according to market coverage. Coordinate with Country Managers and clients the communication to clients of sales initiatives, Visa strategic guidelines, and key products and solutions for each market, etc. (Sales Engine Engagement Campaigns).
- Ensure appropriate delivery times by internal units (marketing, risk, accounting, finance and compliance) and be the main liaison with internal units of such to both internal and external client requests.
- Develop strong conflict management skills in order to work effectively with a large range of teams to develop accountability, transparency, and rapid fact-based decision-making.
- Obtain a clear understanding of the Markets under their responsibility, including major competitors (local & international) issuing, acquiring processors and merchants, in order to help Sales team with target sales goals.
- Develop and execute customized business plans to increase sales volume and market share within financial institutions under their responsibility. Create new sales and revenue generating opportunities as appropriate. Identify and pursue new business opportunities for Tier 3 Clients, generating leads for both High Potential and Mass clients.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all Visa products and services: Core Products, Risk Solutions, Loyalty, and Digital, etc. Accelerate penetration of Digital Infrastructure readiness within Tier 3 clients. Expand existing relationships/partnerships through the selling of Visa products and services. Utilize a consultative sales approach that ensures that the client's business objectives are met and that the performance metrics of their payment portfolios are maximized.
- Provide sales/business expertise (client's perspective) to other support areas, regarding client or market business.
- Proactively provide continuous feedback for improving existing processes and activities that are affecting our sales force and clients.
- When a team member is out of office, guarantee business continuity, by responding to client’s requests in a timely manner.
- Actively participate in team’s activities, meetings, trainings, initiatives, etc.
- Document all opportunities and Initiatives in Playbook in an appropriate, consistent and timely manner.
- Compliance with internal controls. Develop a comprehensive understanding of Visa rules, policies, processes, and procedures, e.g. Collateral, Licensing, PIF, etc.
- Understand the decision making process within the clients, fostering productive relationships at all levels with the client and Visa.
- Develop an understanding of the Financial Institution's business including payment strategy across all product platforms.
- Continuously review payment landscape and recommend, develop, and implement new and creative approaches to growing Visa's business.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD).
- Payment industry experience preferred.
- Willingness to learn and execute effectives sales strategies for new payment products and services
- Ability to develop, lead and close complex competitive sales efforts
- Proven ability to produce quality work with efficiency, professionalism and with demonstrated trouble shooting/problem solving skills.
- Discretion combined with poise and professionalism in all communications.
- Must have excellent communications skills both verbal and written in English and Spanish.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong Business and Financial acumen.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment regarding information, which may be confidential.
- Ability to effectively create and deliver presentations to all client levels.
- Solid ability to coordinate internal and external resources and nurture cross-functional relationships.
- Ability to negotiate business agreements and enhance existing and new relationships
- The ability to operate effectively and efficiently - with minimum supervision- in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of financial indicators to measure business performance and an ability to summarize business and financial data in a useful manner for planning and decision making
- Customer service-focused with ability to work collaboratively with several teams simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize work with attention to detail. Solid planning and excellent organizational skills
- Motivated and self-starter. Passion, driven and dedication.
- Highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity.
- Results and people oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, and PowerPoint)
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law