Senior Implementation Manager - Client Services
- Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as Senior Implementation Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
- Provide consultancy to our clients on key Implementation projects to minimise time to on-board and aid a friction less process
- Support Client Engagement teams in RFPs/BIDs with supporting client consultancy through workshops or documented responses
- Work closely with various clients project delivery teams and senior client management to the client's needs and communicate best in class implementation solutions utilizing Visa products and services (taking complex technical concepts to more business related impacts and terminology).
- Adapt Visa processes and approaches to be in line with client requirements.
- Ensure client satisfaction by providing technical and business consultation to resolve client issues or business problems.
- At times, you may be required to work at a clients site to support initiatives and the role may require global travel
Project Management and Reporting
- Develop project plans and establish project dates and deliverables.
- Manage in a matrixed fashion the efforts of Visa technical and business resources, as well as Client and 3rd party resources and other project managers.
- Provide Visa project resources and executive management with status reporting that include visible and critical projects that are key in meeting Visa’s and the client’s business objectives.
- Identify projects of varying complexities that are in jeopardy, working with executive management within Visa and the Client organization as appropriate to make decisions that bring needed resources to resolve any issues.
- Provide Implementation project support to key partners, including integration guidance, mitigation and remediation planning, troubleshooting and resolution, and general project consultation.
- The role will be focused on providing a SWAT approach consultative support to clients
- Establishes project scope, completes Visanet and other network paperwork, completes and submits client configuration requirements, ensures required project documentation is completed and maintained for historical records and auditing purposes, coordinates technical resources and planning and monitoring of certification testing.
- Serves in a consultative capacity with client and internal resources to identify potential gaps, analyze available options, and offer considerations to be weighed amongst the available options.
- The role will require the management of several clients both local and regional in meeting their implementation needs
- Identifies opportunities to improve Visa processes and procedures and takes the initiative to lead and drive change that results in measurable and sustained improvement in cost, revenue and/or quality.
- Provides ongoing guidance and knowledge transfer to less tenured members of the team.
- Reviews work done by others, ensuring quality of work and ongoing learning.
- Manages a portfolio of projects (including projects directed by other project managers where appropriate) to ensure that project interdependencies are identified and managed, resource requirements anticipated in advance of need, and priorities established in accordance with Visa and Client strategic objectives
- Recognizes areas of non-standard practices or implementation processes defining direction for management and affected resource groups with both long and short-term considerations. This is essential in meeting the client’s expectations without over committing Visa’s resources.
What we’re after…
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with professional experience
- Proven experience in managing complex E-commerce or payments projects including client migrations
- Experience in payment Authorisation, Clearing and Settlement
- Candidate must be a self-starter and have a disposition to work independently with a commitment to detail in an organized manner
- Experience and comfortable working in an agile & fast-paced environment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and complex concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical, and problem solving abilities
- Proven ability to present ideas and run large workshop with clients
- Track record of quickly earning credibility based on your knowledge throughout, and amazing accomplishments
- Project Management Certifications (Prince, Agile etc.) a plus
- Fluent in Italian
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.