Go Share - Acquirer Solutions PMO
- Foster City, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
A Go Share is a program that enables employees to develop skills and experiences by working on a project within or outside of their team. Go Shares provide employees with an opportunity to develop their skills, learn about our business, and broaden their network within Visa.
CyberSource is seeking a leader who will be in charge of assisting our Program Management Organization in driving Project Management activities across multiple projects and spanning multiple functions within the organization. This position will involves monitoring, reporting and optimizing processes surrounding project plans, schedules, and budgets. This position will involve contributing to stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project timelines are met in a timely manner. Acquirer Enablement PMO Coordinator / Project Manager will be responsible for managing reporting for multiple tracks (and working with multiple PMO’s within the broader organization) through delivery by utilizing the standard project management fundamentals.
To be successful as an Acquirer Enablement PMO team member, you will need to be able to work within tight timelines and maintain a sense of urgency. The candidate should be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel (MS Project is a plus), and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Core Responsibilities and Sample Projects
· Ability to be an effective liaison between various technical and non-technical functions across the program, including outside partners
· Drive operating efficiency through initiatives that produce innovative solutions for optimizing operational tools used by the program
· Support the program in initiation, requirement definition, detailed project planning, financial oversight, risk identification and management, project execution and control, reporting and closure.
· Effectively manage reporting and risk management of multiple tracks/sub-projects of a multi-year development program with joint accountability to scope, schedule and cost
- Strong communications skills, specifically, the absence of repeated grammatical or typographical errors, clear and concise written and spoken communications, and communications that demonstrate professional judgment.
- Experience in program/project coordination, systems/application development and fintech industry a plus through work or academic setting
- Superior organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently within a complex and often ambiguous environment
- Ability to handle multiple project work streams, with proven success in synthesizing large data sets related to a wide variety of functional business problems
- Eagerness to work in teams with people of all levels to accomplish project objectives
- Comfort in, and ability to, present recommendations to business leaders across VisaPersonal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages in written and verbal communications
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to build credibility as a "peer" with colleagues at all levels across company
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel; MS Project or another PM tool a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.