- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Product analyst supports the Consumer products management and expansion activities in Mexico, collaborating with our Clients and partners as well as with Business Development, Marketing and Operations teams to bring innovative solutions that will help expand Visa’s leadership in the market.
The Products Analyst in Mexico brings a deep passion for the consumer segment as well as technology and payments, a futuristic view, ability to understand and assemble trends in their respective industries and deep understanding of the market payments landscape, guides the growth for existing portfolios providing a consultative approach on managing the product life cycle.
He/she will work with minimal guidance in a fast paced, ambiguous work environment, and will have the ability to independently translate high-level guidance into detailed deliverables. He/she will demonstrate good interpersonal skills and executive presence.
This role is also responsible to provide operational support and assistance to the product function in the execution of a select set of routine transactions and projects with vendors/ suppliers in line with established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for supporting and developing Consumer strategy and tactics to expand Visa’s leadership in Mexico.
- Support and execute AUR consulting with banks
- Subject Matter Expert accelerating commercialization activities in the consumer segment
- Responsible for support effective product management strategies and spearheading implementation and expansion of new and existing solutions
- Coordinate training seminars for our clients and other key stakeholders
- Development of key performance indicators for the category
- Provide consultative product expertise for internal clients for a better understating of our products, platforms and benefits.
- Understand advantages and disadvantages of our products / solutions relative to the alternatives.
- Act as liason with the controllership group and works with cross-functional control groups (compliance, legal, contract management, etc)
- Strict follow up and team consultation of supplier and vendors processes needed to fulfill products operations
- Knowledge of consumer products / payments credentials
- Knowledge of product management principles and product development lifecycle
- Knowledge of the card payment economics and business model
- Strong knowledge of policies and procedures (sourcing, key controls)
- Excellent communication skills at different levels (speech adaptability according to audience)
- Highly competent in operational processes
- Ideally product management or consulting/investment banking role
- Passion for technology, futuristic view and intellectually curious
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law