Program Coordinator (Thai Speaker)
- Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Global Client Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, back office support and customer performance reporting.
This is a mid-level professional role with progressive responsibility as experience grows. This role serves as a functional/technical specialist, working independently with guidance only in complex and unconventional situations.
- Manage activities, requests for support and information, and operational issues for Visa’s Global clients and processors using shared services best practices to align with client and internal expectations.
- Coordinate input from clients and internal organizations as needed. Perform work with a high degree of excellence, maintaining established service level objectives for completion.
- Manage an efficient and timely process, ensuring proper documentation for audit purposes.
- Identify key process improvement and client training/retraining opportunities based on inquiry trends and any operational pain-points
- Identify opportunities to improve forms, processes, and hand-offs to expedite and improve service delivery
- Deliver timely and accurate monthly reports to global and regional stakeholders, identifying and speaking to any variances and trends.
- Manage documentation in SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics, and other data repositories.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines for assigned work, coordinating and collaborating with internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3-5 year’s work experience in payment industry field.
- Have a good understanding on Visa Payment system.
- Expert understanding of payment industry terms and standards like BID, BINS, Authorization, Clearing and Settlement.
- Good understanding of new payment methods and understand like Visa Secure, 3DS, Tokenization and mobile payment. .
- Understanding and experience in Visa Tools like VOL, VROL, CORE&CONFIG, Client Profile, TLC, Edit Package is an advantage
- Good technical and troubleshooting skills using Windows and Mainframe is a plus.
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required. Mastery of the English language required
- Fluency of the following languages is required: Thai
At Visa, your individuality fits right in and we embrace inclusion and diversity of thought. We are committed to creating the kind of workplace where you want to be and we can facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements for you.