University Recruiting Manager
- Austin, TX
- Employees can work remotely
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
In this role :
- You will partner closely with key business partners and leaders to ensure successful recruitment results by meeting the entry level demand
- You will develop recruitment strategies focused on diversity
- You will interpret data, build Powerpoint decks to highlight programs and present to key stakeholders along with strong competence in excel to develop and run reports as needed.
- You will assess campus process and results year-over-year and drive changes to optimize results and customer experience
- You will train, coach, lead, and inspire the campus recruiters
- You will set goals and provide consistent feedback to recruiters on performance and expectations
- You will maintain expert knowledge of recruiting programs by staying well-informed on best practices, competitive intelligence, emerging trends, and technological advancements.
- You will demonstrate expertise and be point person for recruiting questions and activities
- You have a strong focus on candidate experience
- 4-6 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA).
- Your work has been heavily focused on university recruitment / early career talent.
- The successful candidate will have 6-8 or more years of work experience in HR with focus in Campus Recruitment
- You have proven project management skills and the ability to independently manage multiple tasks within tight timeframes.
- Ability to forge strong business relationships with a diverse group of internal and external partners
- You are able to navigate a complex internal matrix and work virtually across International time zones, as appropriate
- You demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated relationship and consultancy skills at all levels
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present on subject matter
- You demonstrate strong proficiency in Excel and Power point.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones and computers), reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
The incumbent may be required to travel 15-20%. (post Covid)
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law