Sr. Support Specialist- US Timekeeping
- Pasay, Manila, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Associate Payroll Analyst - Timekeeper
The Associate Payroll Analyst - Timekeeper role is responsible for auditing timecards, monitoring timecard reports for discrepancies and completing the timecard sign-off processes in the timekeeping system. The Timekeeper role will perform reporting and analytical tasks on a regular basis to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and company policies.
- Ensure appropriate setups are in place to allow for accurate timekeeping
- Develop reports to track, analyze and support timecard completion and accuracy of data entered into timekeeping system
- Provide timekeeping system training to employees and managers
- Process historical timecard adjustments
- Create and provide timekeeping reports to management as requested
- Answer timekeeping inquiries raised by team members in query management tool
- Maintain high level of accuracy and adhere to audit and SOX guidelines
- Assist with internal and external payroll audits
- Strong customer-focus, results orientation, attention to detail
- Assist payroll team members as needed
- 2 year of work experience within Human Resources and/or Payroll
- Handle multiple service requests with strict time limits on an ongoing basis
- Ability to calculate basic mathematical functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3 or more year of timekeeping experience or College degree
- Ability to identify solutions and make simple decisions independently
- Ability to multi-task, continually re-prioritize cases and work under pressure
- Proficient in Workday timekeeping, Kronos, ADP eTime timekeeping system is a plus
- Knowledge on US Payroll timekeeping policies, time-rules
Working Hours: Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours. May require occasional meetings outside of core business hours to connect with US or global partners and/or team members
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.