Talent Acquisition Lead, Greater China (Shanghai or Beijing)
- Beijing, China
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
At Visa we take our talent very seriously. Developing Best Talent is at the heart of our corporate strategy and is the key foundation that underpins everything we do at Visa for our shareholders, the commerce ecosystem and our community.
Visa’s Asia Pacific Talent Acquisition team is accountable for the end to end hiring of people across the region whilst providing thought leadership and consultative direction to our business. We are a team of Recruiters dispersed across the region working in close collaboration with our business and community every day.
What a Talent Acquisition Lead does at Visa:
- Sets Talent Acquisition strategy aligned to business objectives and leads the Greater China Talent Acquisition team to deliver exceptional results
- Leads, coaches and develops a team of recruiters
- Collaborates closely with all stakeholders in our business to deliver the very best hiring experience for both our managers and our candidates
- Be accountable for all professional level hiring for the Region and/or Business Function you are aligned to
- Partner with our HR Business Partners and Talent Management team to deliver on an integrated talent agenda for our business
- Proactively look for ways to innovate and improve the way we hire at Visa and deliver projects and process enhancements that positively impacts both our business and our TA team
- Be a focal point for how we go about increasing the diversity of our teams
- Provide regular updates and data driven insights to Executive Management to help influence decision making related to talent
This role would ideally suit someone who has a combination of both agency and in-house recruitment experience and sees themselves as being highly consultative and who enjoys having an impact on business strategy and outcomes.
Why this is important to Visa
We believe that our talent is our greatest asset and competitive advantage. It’s only through having the very best people in our business that we’re able to continue to be the #1 payments technology company in the world.
Our Talent Acquisition Leads are one of the most important and strategic partners to our business (their words, not mine!) and are conceptual problem solvers who create great experiences for our managers and candidates while helping Visa to have an impact on the lives of billions of people each and every day.
What you will need:
- 8+ years of experience in Recruitment / Talent Acquisition in both an agency and in house environment
- Experience leading an in-house Talent Acquisition team delivering end to end recruiting
- A strong track record of recruitment delivery that includes both a diverse range of skill sets and market experience
- A deep understanding of recruiting practices and trends; including ability to map the market, pipeline candidates and improve Visa’s position to hire top diverse talent
- A consultative, strategic and solution-oriented approach to how you manage relationships with your stakeholders
- Strong focus on delivering the very best experience for your candidates
- To be highly organised and structured in the way you approach your work
What will also help:
- Experience working in a large multi-national environment
- Experience recruiting for any of the following skill sets: Sales, Product Management, Consulting, Marketing
- Tertiary education in a related field
Projects you will be a part of:
- Building new teams and playing an integral part in the rapid growth of our business in Mainland China
- Pilots for new tools that will make our lives easier
- Developing a strategic approach to candidate sourcing across China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Designing new and innovative recruitment processes