Manager, Digital Partnerships
- Shanghai, China
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Manager, Digital Partnerships, is responsible for implementing partnership opportunities for large and complex partnerships. The role requires a business development professional who can identify potential deals, develop the tactics needed to bring them to fruition. The Innovation and Strategic Partnerships team works closely with Visa’s Core Product and Digital Solutions as well as other stakeholders such as Legal, Finance, Marketing, etc. teams to execute partnership agreements and deliverables that are typically highly complex, strategic and cross-functional in nature.
Support the Strategic Partnerships and Innovation executive team in developing the overall group strategy, specifically for Digital Commerce
Identify strategic opportunities for Visa capabilities through a strong understanding of the segment and customer's business needs, leveraging Visa solutions across all product platforms.
Continuously review market landscape, identifying developing partnership or acquisition opportunities that will position Visa as the market leader
Execute customized account strategy, objectives and plans to increase revenue and market share for select strategic partner accounts
Support account and relationship management ensuring that the client’s business objectives are met
- Align the cross-functional teams on key proposals including representation from Legal, Marketing, Product, Operations, Market Research and Technology
Work with cross functional teams to ensure partner implementations are on track and delivering against plan
- Foster in-depth and productive relationships at all levels with the client and the Visa organization
Proactively educate the Visa organization on market developments and partner opportunities
- A minimum of 4 years business experience with related sales and management experience in the mobile, software, hardware or technology services industry
- Payments or financial services industry experience preferred
- Proven record of implementing strategic initiatives, policies and operational decisions
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example
- Proven ability to partner, communicate and manage/navigate through multiple disciplines and organizational groups
- Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment, and to influence senior management and other relevant parties
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Ability to influence and work within matrixed environment
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.