Technical Account Manager
- Panama City, Panama
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Senior TAM will report directly to the Director, Enterprise Support LAC and should be considered a go-to resource for Enterprise CS within region. This role has no team lead responsibilities. This is a technical management position, not sales management.
The Sr. TAM will be an integral part of our growing Latin America Support Team. This person will lead the design, implementation and configuration of CyberSource solutions to merchants and acquirers in LAC (Latin America and the Caribbean). The focus will be within Panama clients.
This position will have responsibility to cover enterprise clients and will include interacting directly with new & existing customers, business& technology partners and multi-functional Visa & CyberSource internal stakeholders.
- Contact each assigned account a minimum of once per month to ensure their support needs are being met and no open issues remain
- Perform a high-level transaction review for top 10 volume accounts a minimum of twice per month
- Notify accounts in advance of a code release adding functionality and/or changes to the services they utilize
- Perform account training and/or retraining functions as needed. This training is to ensure that assigned accounts are familiar with and comfortable with new and updated services
- Monitor support traffic to watch for areas requiring intervention and/or follow up
- Maintain a "team" approach with Sales on assigned accounts. Notify of any potential issues or opportunities
- Maintain a high availability to all accounts
- Maintain ownership and account update on escalated tickets until the issue is resolved
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Intermediate-level knowledge of multiple programming / scripting languages. (Java, C/C++, Perl, PHP, etc.)
- Strong troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Customer Service Experience with specific and well-formed knowledge of customer support tools and processes
- Experience of working in the payments industry and/or eCommerce
- Knowledge of payment and/or risk management systems
- Experience of being an escalation point for internal team queries
- Experience of effective cross-functional collaboration between technical, service delivery, support & commercial facing teams
- Experience of regularly giving presentations to customers
- Experience of working alongside a sales team, supporting them to help win new business
- Well organized and detail-oriented with a strong background in exceeding customer expectations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in both written and verbal Spanish and English, Portuguese is a plus!
- Ability to multi-task, continually re-prioritize cases and work under pressure
- Ability to work well as part of a team and collaborate with others at all organizational levels
- Experience of working as part of a global support team
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
Work hours: 8 Hours / 5 Days per week
Travel: Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.