Senior Business Development Leader
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Employees can work remotely
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Develop and execute Sales strategic plans for assigned Bank account relationships in Argentina
- Develop the commercial business plan to strengthen Visa’s position, increase profitability, market share and PCE Penetration, ensuring to comply with Visa Strategy.
- Develop and execute short and long-term goals to increase Member's Visa sales volume, profitability and providing dynamic and proactive product support and customer service. Identify and develop new growth opportunities.
- Develop individual business plan to strengthen the Member's market position and increase the individual product's contribution to its profitability.
- Responsible for increasing the Visa products total penetration percentage of the account relationship's portfolio versus the competition.
- Evaluate and recommend financial support for Member Programs.
- Sales of Visa products, payment solutions and value-added services
- Visa products and services implementation support (help developing member’s campaigns, defining products and products positioning)
- Help Members in negotiations with Corporate Clients and Government Segment
- Negotiate and participate in mattes related to Regulations, interchange, merchant discount and surcharge.
- Incentive and cooperative advertising programs support
- Alliances with potential partners to increase sales and customer loyalty
- Inquiries and problem solutions related to several areas of the payment industry (some of those are member risk, compliance, risk management, brand)
- Consulting on interpretation, definition and enforcement of Operating Regulations
- Liaison to address operational/technical issues if needed
- Evaluate competitive actions with respect to assigned in region accounts relationships and recommend appropriate action.
- Develop, coordinate and implement promotional programs with the Member to increase their sales volume and profitability.
- Participate in the Brand Fund/fee in order to strengthen the brand in country. Coordinate the execution of all Brand related initiatives with Marketing Team support.
- Develop and execute strategic plans for assigned account relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in communication & Presentation skills
- Organizational skills
- Fluency in English and superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management and budgeting skills
If you’re interested in a career that will surprise you – get in touch with Visa today.