Manager, Managed Services - Visa Consulting & Analytics
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Visa Consulting and Analytics team is looking for a high performance individual to join its Managed Services practice and play a key role in developing and delivering high impact projects in Brazil. The potential candidate will proactively engage with Visa Clients, by delivering, implementing and executing projects and solutions on behalf of issuers, acquirers and merchants. This person will develop initiatives to promote sustainable and profitable growth, thereby ensuring that Visa is both, the preferred brand and unique business partner.
The Managed Services Program Manager will support the design, implementation and execution of VCA’s recommendations. This individual will shape delivery frameworks and methodologies and lead end-to-end implementation of customer lifecycle programs, card portfolio solutions, product development/redesign projects, process improvements, and any enablement required to drive payment volume, revenue growth and efficiencies on behalf of our partners across the LAC region.
This role will combine commercial intelligence with Visa’s data assets, proprietary analytical solutions, cutting edge digital platforms, program capabilities, best practices and partnerships to enable engaging interactions, optimized results and product enhancements.
The potential candidate will proactively develop and carry on innovative and value added use cases ensuring a smooth execution across all program stages including design, planning, segmentation, targeting, offering, distribution, reward fulfillment and performance management.
Specific duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Program Management and Execution: Define and complete program briefs reflecting the objectives and mechanics to execute. Provide guidance, oversight and accountability for programs including coordination with internal teams and external partners. Establish timelines of projects and ensure execution meets deadlines.
- Performance Management & Reporting: Track and measure program KPI’s. Analyze results, provide insights and foster a virtuous cycle of continuous improvement.
- Collaboration: Serve as liaison with functional teams ensuring consistency and collaborative working environment throughout Visa’s local, regional and global groups.
- Data Management: manipulate and mine data proficiently through existing tools or programing skills, as well as augment traditional data with complementary sources
- Data Descriptive Analysis: structure information in the most optimal way to accomplish and streamline ETL processes, as well as perform analysis to summarize business, portfolio, client and account level trends. Identify and inform opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative fields such as business administration, economics, finance, computer science, engineering. Master’s Degree in related fields a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in financial services industry, payments, consulting or similar.
- Technological driven mindset, digitally savvy and up-to-date with latest market and industry analytical and digital trends.
- Problem solving ability with strategic focus on influencing ROI. Understanding of card and payment P&L and critical factors driving profitability.
- Experience executing commercial programs in platforms like Salesforce, SAS, Adobe, Teradata or similar. A plus if candidate has programing skills in languages like SAS, R, Python, Java and in big data environments
- Passionate, self-motivated, results oriented individual with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently.
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills.
- Team player.
- English and Spanish (Portuguese a plus).
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law